“lacking” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I usually am a pretty big fan of this place, however in the past couple months ive noticed they have changed some things around. starting with my favorite item on the menu (besides steaks), the chicken fried steak, this used to be the best in town honestly, but they changed their recipe and now its below average, which is a shame. the service is one of the slowest around but they used to be able to make up for it in the taste of food, but not as much anymore. sorry to see this happen to one of my favorite places to eat.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tulsa
“Best dining experience I've had in a while!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Great time from start to finish. My server had a great personality. I had a roadhouse tea with moonshine. My wife had a prickly pear margarita. Both were delicious. I had a 20 oz bone-in ribeye with asparagus. Everything tasted great! One small criticism; the hostess could have been friendlier. Otherwise perfect!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Decent steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Good atmosphere, wait staff and drinks. The food is comparable any typical chain restaurant. You get a bucket of peanuts, unshelled, at every table and you can just shuck the shells on the floor. So no need to worry about being overly tidy while you are there. ha!

Visited February 2014
“Ehh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Tried this Logans as it was basically across the street where I was staying on 5/26

The Good - I sat at the bar to watch sports. I like the design of the bar, and TV's were setup nice. The bartender lady was nice and attentive. I had a Steak and Shrimp dinner. Steak was edible, but didn't knock my socks off. Shrimp was pretty good. However, they left some of the shrimp off my dinner, which I had to ask about, and later it was remedied.

The Bad - A few Employees are out of control. Employees were throwing peanuts at each other across the bar. This went on for 15 minutes at least Also, they were sitting at tables in the bar area. I think a person who I believe was the manager was out there to, just letting this go on. There was one lady who was sweeping up peanut shells while other employees were throwing peanuts at her.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Hey Jason, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Yummy burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had the stuffed cheese burger and it was amazing. Probably the best burger I've ever had! Highly recommend going in for the awesome service and good food

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Logan's Roadhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.