“GREASY” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Skiatook, Oklahoma
“GREASY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to Ron's today. My husband ordered a bowl of chili. He said it was good. He said it tasted like canned chili. Not bad. I ordered a jumbo hamburger with double meat. The bun was so hot and greasy you couldn't even pick it up. I took a napkin and dabbed off as much of the grease as I could. It was STILL so greasy my whole mouth felt like it was coated with nasty grease when I finished eating. The tomato was paper thin. You couldn't even tell there was tomato on it. I don't think we will be eating here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

OKLAHOMA
“Great Chili Cheeseburger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The burgers are always good, but their Chili Cheeseburger is the Best.! The service at the Owasso Ron's is always nice! Great place to have Lunch!

Visited March 2013
ohio
“Have to try the fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

On my first trip to Ron's I went with a local who eats there regularly. He insisted on ordering for both of us. We each had a regular chili cheeseburger, root beer and split a large order of Spanish fries. There was no way we could eat all of the food. The chili cheeseburger was very good. But the fries were really unique. They came with gilled onions and jalepenos that seemed to soak into the fries. They were just one of those things you couldn't quit eating. I will return and maybe just get an order of fries!

Visited January 2013
Owasso, OK
“A Tulsa tradition!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We love Ron's in Owasso as much as the one's in Tulsa. Love the burgers, dogs and Chili. Never a disappointment. Servers have been there for years!

Visited December 2012
illinois
“Very greasy food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

If you like deep fried everything with extra grease on the side you might like this place. It was not the kind of food I like. My husband, who will eat this type of food, didn't like it either. I tried the famous chilli and didn't like it.

• Visited April 2012