My family and I took a 12 day road trip to the Grand Canyon from NC. OKC was one of our stopping points on the trip out and back. Gerry, realizing how tired we all were (including our twin 5 year olds) was so extremely accommodating with special requests we made. The general manager also took the time to personally thank us for staying. Dinner and breakfast meals were great. If I ever make it back to OKC I'll be sure to stay here again.... Because of Gerry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oklahoma City's premier extended stay-hotel is conveniently located near I-40 and I-44, minutes from Bricktown, The Ford Center, Oklahoma State Fairgrounds, and several restaurants. Our spacious suites offer living and sleeping areas and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, stove, and oven. Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast and join us at our evening socials. Visit your home away from home in Oklahoma City and experience what people are raving about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Oklahoma City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City West Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Residence Inn