“Outstanding service. Gerry Parker at the front desk is awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Oklahoma City West

Special Offer
Shop/Wrap/Relax
Ranked #41 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
charlotte, NC
“Outstanding service. Gerry Parker at the front desk is awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

My family and I took a 12 day road trip to the Grand Canyon from NC. OKC was one of our stopping points on the trip out and back. Gerry, realizing how tired we all were (including our twin 5 year olds) was so extremely accommodating with special requests we made. The general manager also took the time to personally thank us for staying. Dinner and breakfast meals were great. If I ever make it back to OKC I'll be sure to stay here again.... Because of Gerry!

• Stayed February 2014
Cyndi L, Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City West, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. It is especially nice to hear of the impact of the great service you received from Gerry. We have shared your comments with her and the rest of the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again next time you are in Oklahoma City.

Residence Inn Okalhoma City West
Cyndi.Lundy@Marriott.com
(405)943-4500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Every time I stay in OKC I try to stay at the Residence Inn. The staff is very friendly - Ask for Vicky Summers! Free breakfast daily and free dinner (that actually changes day to day!!) Mon-Thur. Fireplaces in every room with a full kitchen, comfortable bed (plenty of pillows) and a good layout for the business traveler. Fast WIFI. They are very good about letting you know if you have mail too.

Great location too - just down from the Fair grounds with plenty of restaurants just across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the main road unless you are a sound sleeper.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Cyndi L, Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City West, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We love loyal customers and always like to welcome back familiar faces. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Residence Inn OKC West
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

As I say, Oklahoma is my state of always issues. I thought this trip was going to be no different, but I was wrong. The hotel staff has gone above and beyond to accommodate me and blow my expectations out of the park. From the first day of giving me a complimentary upgrade to an amazing, to answering all of my questions, completing printing for me and giving me coffee travel mugs... they accommodated a client meeting that was spur of the moment, and even sent the Maintenance man to get an HDMI cable for the meeting. It has truly been an amazing and eye opening experience. I have 3 more trips to OKC and will DEFINITELY stay here again. GREAT JOB! I love this hotel! The staff makes it amazing.

Room Tip: I like rooms by the front building.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We certainly enjoyed having you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Residence Inn OKC West
Chanute, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I traveled here for a cheer competition with husband and daughter.was looking for a good priced but clean hotel.I didn't know the layout out was like mini condos.you walk out side into your room with living Room and kitchen.very neat idea.you have sliding doors to a little patio .and rooms are clean.the only problem I had was the bed was a little harder than what I like. (I like soft).there is a fire pit with chairs to sit around and enjoy! Breakfast was good they change it up so not same everyday.fruit was very fresh and tasted like it should.overall if I need to stay in that area I would definitely stay here again.I feel im pretty picky on hotels.this was a good one!

• Stayed January 2014
Cyndi L, Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City West, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Jeanie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. It is always a pleasure to share with our staff that their great service does not go unnoticed.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Cyndi.Lundy@Marriott.com
(405)942-4500
Gilberts, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My business always has me visiting OKC at least twice a year and I've stayed at many properties and hotels. This Residence Inn is pretty nice. Accommodations are pretty good with a clean and sufficient kitchen. The room overall was clean and the free breakfast and evening meals were also pretty good. Did I mention free beer!! The staff was fantastic!! Miss Gerry Parker greeted me with a smile and wonderful attitude. She made me feel at home. Ask her where to go to eat, drink or see Oklahoma and she'll get you there. I had a shower head that was broken but the maintenance crew took care of it before I returned home from work. Fantastic place to stay close to restaurants, bars/clubs and expressway to get you to Bricktown in about 10 minutes. Will look to stay again on my next trip. Thanks for making this my home away from home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Cyndi L, Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City West, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear George:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We value your feedback.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at our Hotel. Myself and all of the staff enjoyed our conversations with you and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Oklahoma City.
Concord, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We have traveled on business to OKC numerous times for federal training and have found this hotel to be clean and comfortable. Like most of OKC the neighboorhood is somewhat warehouse industrial. The breakfast and evening happy hour food is not fancy but fine if you prefer not to go to the many surrounding restaurants.

Room Tip: I reccommend the second floor rooms or the multi-room suites.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear NHTraveller292:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our property.

We appreciate you recognizing our Great Staff. We take pride on providing our guests with friendly service and it is always nice to hear of our successes.

We look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to Oklahoma City.

Marriott Residence Inn Oklahoma City West
(405)942-4500
Rio Rancho, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife and I were in Oklahoma City for a model railroad show at the Fairgrounds. We had a wonderful stay at the Residence Inn just a few miles to the west on Reno Avenue. This location has very nice accommodations which are large and have kitchens. Very comfortable and you almost feel like you are home. Our stay was 3 nights and we will be back. Great breakfast in the morning as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Paul S, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City West, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear drgw489,
I was so happy to see that you enjoyed your experience at our Residence Inn! We had several guests in for the Model Railroad show and I heard it was a success. Our proximity, within a mile of the Fairgrounds, works out great for that and the many other events hosted at that Fairgrounds and I'm glad it worked out well for you. We have a special property here and the "homelike" feel is described by many of our guests. It's great that you enjoyed our breakfast as well. I'll pass along your feedback to Martha in the kitchen; it will make her morning. Thank you very much for choosing the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West.
J. Paul Sala Jr.
psala@fhginc.com
405-942-4500

Been to Residence Inn Oklahoma City West? Share your experiences!