“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tower Hotel Oklahoma City

You added Tower Hotel Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3233 Northwest Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (Formerly Oklahoma City Marriott)   |
Ranked #80 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Collinsville, Oklahoma, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived into town (around noon) and were allowed to check in early before heading to a car show for the day/evening. The beds are AMAZING. Previous posts made mention the beds were hard, but our room 1025 (10th floor) was like you landed on a cloud. Loved the down comforters. Room was very clean with no issues.

It was like home away from home. Great hotel in great location. We will be back next time we are in the area.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience from the Tower Hotel OKC. I am glad that you enjoyed our beds, in my transition to OKC I enjoyed them as well.

I hope that you were able to get out on our property and enjoy our pool area with the spa.

Russell's Lounge and Bistro 44 Restaurant are other areas I hope you got to enjoy.

I will pass on your appreciation of the cleanliness to the team.

Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

This has the potential to be an excellent 4 or 5 star hotel. My corner room was excellent but had some peeling paper and a stain on the ceiling in the bath area. Was looking for valet parking but none found, was wishing to find bell staff to help with bags but none found. Now I am a grown man and I can carry my own bags and park my own car but I was wishing for a better experience. Room service was outstanding and the desk staff efficient, kind and courteous. I really, really like this hotel and can see they want to be a star rated hotel again. To be really fair the Republican party was having their watch party that night so rooms that weren't 100 percent had to be used and the bell staff engaged elsewhere and valet services moved around to ballroom side? I don't know but I will see on my next trip.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, March 23, 2015
Thank you for noticing our efforts and enjoying the Tower Hotel OKC, Every hotel has a body and a soul. The soul is the service and I am glad that our team gave a warm service that met your standards.

We are continuing to upgrade our public areas and our room continue to remain clean and neat as you mentioned.

There are a lot of options in OKC and we are glad you chose the Tower Hotel OKC.

Look forward to having you back again.
Laverne, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

Here I was with no money and a charge on my bank card that took three days to resolve. The manager, that was the one that actually did the error, was so rude. She did not even apologize. They gave my room away, so had my luggage in the office. Gave me a new room, that was smoked in so I had to change rooms. Then my new rooms mirror rattled. loudly all night! The only perk was the sweet little receptionist that tried so hard to resolve the issue, Destiny!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
First thank you for visiting us and choosing the Tower Hotel OKC.

Apologies for the room moves that took place during your stay. We strive each and every time to handle our guests with accuracy and warmth.

I have taken your feedback and run with it as a training tool.

Please continue to choose the Tower Hotel OKC. I am also taking the time to share the positive experience that you had with Jestiny.

I appreciate your feedback again and hope that you will be able to enjoy our future upgrades and service.

Thanks.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

Reception staff all very friendly and helpful, hotel itself very nice and clean. Breakfast doesn't have to be included in the price (which it doesn't really tell you online) but it was a nice breakfast (buffet). Good location, mall just down the road as well as many restaurants/shops. Room was well equipped (fridge/freezer) and clean. Would recommend.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Thanks for sharing your experience with us from the Tower Hotel OKC.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We have been doing a lot of upgrading and impact items on the public areas, thanks for noticing the cleanliness.

The beds are very comfortable and can assist in a great night sleep.

The Guest Service Team appreciated you noticing them and their great personalities and offering assistance.

Hope to see you again soon at the Tower Hotel OKC.

Thanks.
oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2015

Booked a room through Kayak for $89.00/night + tax. Check in was smooth but they put a $50.00 hold on your credit card for incidental. Lobby was nice and parking was plenty. No free Wi-Fi in the room and they have payment options to purchase wi-fi. This is a negative as most all hotels have free wi-fi in today's era. The elevator light did not work so you didn't know what floor you were on when the doors opened although it looks like they are remodeling. The room was clean but the beds and pillows are hard. The mattress literally is a 3 inch lightweight mattress that you can almost pick up with one hand. No pillowtop here so don't expect luxury or mid- luxury bedding. This was disappointing as the website indicated differently. Hot water was plentiful for a good shower. All in all I would say this is an average hotel if you are looking for a one night stay.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, March 16, 2015
Thank you for sharing your feelings on the Tower Hotel over the weekend.

Appreciate you choosing us, we hope to have you return in the future if choice surfaces again.

We are going through some renovation of the elevator cabs and what have you. The rooms are clean and comfortable and I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

Please next time take advantage of our awesome Weekend Breakfast Buffet. Many of our guests start the weekend off with a positive.

Internet options are being looked at currently so I appreciate your insight on that as well.

Thanks again for staying with us.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

Had to drive with granddaughter to new job in okc. We had nice hotel in Albuerquere which I'll review another time. After a night in New Mexico continued on to OKC. Almost within 200 miles of destination received a call from my hotel reservation site. SORRY BUT DUE TO HOT WATER USSUES WE HAVE TO MOVE YOU TO ANOTHER HOTEL! So after freaking out talked to preservationists we were sent to The Tower Hotel. Since location was very important it was ideal !! And same rate !!!!!! Checked in very nice lobby a d staff was extremely accommodating. Room was very nice. Beds great and duvets warm as toast. My stay was 2 nights originally but rented apt was not satisfactory so was offered better one but..........not ready for 5 more days!!!!!! So we stayed 5 more nights and given original booking rate. This was a Marriott but was in transition to other buyers. But it's very nice in the interim. So new buyer is getting a great hotel and staff and any renovations in the future will only be a plus!!!! THEY HAVE GREAT saturday-Sunday buffet and daily restaurant is excellent all day. Coffee in lobby every morning. Pools inside and in warm days outside pool. One thing I did not see. They did not have business center opened during this transition but have facility. But come to The Tower Hotel you will enjoy believe me, I've been to some hole in the walls!!!!!

I

Room Tip: Corners are good. But we had our choice at the time
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, March 4, 2015
Thank you for spending the time to share your experience with the Tower Hotel. We pride ourselves in delivering service at every opportunity, I am glad that we met your needs. Hope that you were able to get your family settled in with her new job, please consider us your home away from home if you need to visit in the future.

Everything happens for a reason, I am glad that you were changed to the Tower Hotel and experienced a great stay.

I will pass on to the staff your feedback and again, thanks we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

This is a former Marriott property, so it has some wear on it's not run down by any means. I like to divide my reviews into 2 categories, essential and preferential. Under essential, customer service, cleanliness and ability to sleep well, the Tower Hotel met my standards. The staff upon arrival was friendly and professional, the bed extremely comfortable and the room was large and accommodating. Preferentials, well, the pillows were a little thick but that's just my preference, not a deal breaker. Good location, common areas were clean, parking adequate, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, February 25, 2015
Thank you very much for choosing the Tower Hotel OKC.

I have passed on your feedback to the team here and let them know the impact that they left on you.

We strive daily to meet the expectations of our guests and it is nice receiving kudos for this to share with the staff.

Please call upon us in the future for any needs that you may have and we will work hard to take care of you again, as we do each and every guest.

Again thanks.

Been to Tower Hotel Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!