“Update on " I had a good night of rest"” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tower Hotel Oklahoma City

You added Tower Hotel Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3233 Northwest Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (Formerly Oklahoma City Marriott)   |
Ranked #81 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Running Springs, California
“Update on " I had a good night of rest"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had a slight plumbing the first night of my three night stay. I requested a room change and the young lady at the counter arranged another room without hesitation. The new room was on the other side of the tower, but I was equally pleased with the view. On one side you have a view that includes a nice vista of the surrounding communities. You can see the talk buildings of downtown OKC and even the State Capitol building. On the other side the view includes Hefner Lake.

All in all, I paid a fair price for a nice room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you Matt D for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the plumbing issues, but I'm glad our front office staff was able to recover the situation quickly, and get you into a room with a great view. If you are in Oklahoma City again feel free to email me directly at josh.morey@towerhotelokc.com and I can assist with your next reservation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

In town for a wedding and stayed 4 days here. The hotel is nice and well kept. The location is perfect. It's centrally located to any area of OKC. The room was nice and comfortable. We had a perfectly nice time staying here except that we had NO maid service the first 3 days. Everyday we saw the maids on our floor but for some reason they never cleaned our room. On day 3, a few hours before the wedding we were in town for, I went to the front desk to complain again and then FINALLY they cleaned the bathroom and gave us fresh towels. We never got anything else cleaned though because we had to hurry and get ready for the wedding. It did cause us to be later than planned. We had no choice we had no towels to shower with. UGH! Also be careful in the parking lot at night. The club attached to the hotel gets packed. Overall I wouldn't stay here again. But you may have better luck with the service.

Room Tip: Ask to face downtown OKC.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you shanchicago for staying with us and taking time to write a review. Please accept my sincerest apologies regarding your experience with housekeeping. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, as your feedback is crucial to ensure that we are providing a great customer experience. If you are ever back in Oklahoma City you can email me at josh.morey@towerhotelokc.com. I can assist in setting up your reservation, and help ensure that your next stay is flawless.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband's company put us up for two nights. Its a nice place but if you're paying big dollars you should get more than an hour of free Wi-Fi in your room. When I questioned the front desk. Their response was well most full service hotels charge for WiFi. Really never paid before and I have stayed in much nicer ones.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you lucretia t for taking the time to write a review, and give us your feedback. I apologize for the confusion with the internet, but thank you for bringing it to our attention. We have established a new structure regarding our internet services to provide our guests with more options. We now offer a one hour free in room Wi-Fi, and free Wi-Fi in the lobby. We also offer a lower bandwidth option at $4.95 and a higher bandwidth option at $9.95.
Lawton, Oklahoma, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed 2 nights at the Tower Hotel this summer with two teenage children. The kids had a blast in the pool that was both indoor and outdoors. I found the facility to be clean and quiet with plenty of parking. The only complaints I would have is that the ice machine on my floor was inoperative and the restaurant was not open during the evening posted hours. The Tower hotel is in a great location with plenty of restaurants nearby. I took the kids to Dave & Busters Arcade which was only a few blocks down the road. Overall it was a good experience and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms were like any other room. Our room was on the 12th floor which overlooked the pool. Everyt...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you Deborah J for staying with us, and writing such a positive review. The next time you are in Oklahoma City email me at josh.morey@towerhotelokc.com, and I can assist with your reservation, and provide an even more exceptional experience. We look forward to having you back.
Bradley, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We booked a night online. No complaints, but if you are looking for nice new motel this is not the one for you. It is an old retired Marriott but still fit the bill for an overnight stay. This hotel is in a nice location, and looks like it has a nice eating place in it, but we didn't try it out.

Stayed May 2014
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for staying with us Flyfish84 and for posting a review online. Next time travel brings you back to Oklahoma City, reach out to me directly at josh.morey@towerhotelokc.com so I can assist you in experiencing our restaurant, Bistro 44 or our Room Service option. We look forward to seeing you back.
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Nice facility. I knew nothing about this hotel and actually got a good rate via a bid on Priceline. I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. The staff at the front desk was friendly as well. The only one ding on the entire stay was the restaurant. I went down for breakfast and there was no hostess, I walked in and looked around and there was absolutely no one there. I had been told by the front desk there was a really good buffet, yet there was no food on the buffet. After wandering around for about 5 minutes, someone asked if I needed some assistance. I asked if the restaurant was open, he replied yes, let me get a server for you. A few minutes later I was seated and my order was promptly taken. I asked about the buffet and was told occupancy was low, so they didn't want to waste product. I understand that. The rest of the service and the breakfast was very good. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for rating our room cleanliness and service as 5 star. The hotel does offer a full service buffet on Saturday and Sunday and provides cooked to order service on during the week. I apologize regarding the confusion and thank you for making us aware of the issue. We look forward to the time travel brings you back to OKC.
Chelsea
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I booked my room on hotwire so, of course, I had no idea where I would be staying until after booking. it looks like a great hotel from the outer appearance, but not so much when you enter your room. Where do I start. The carpet appeared to have not been vacuumed, and the dirt along the carpet edges were disgusting. there was trash behind the tv console. the toilet seat was barely attached and wobbled. the shower didn't look like it had been properly cleaned, because the soap ring was still there. the chairs were both needing cleaned. obviously they had not been vacuumed, either. the floor lamp had rust all over the base of it. (which was no bother, but still looked terrible)I asked for a room at the end of the hall, away from the elevator, and I got assigned a room directly across from the ice dispenser and elevator. the television was confusing to operate, with no instructions on how to access the local channels, other than figuring it out for yourself. I can only assume I got put on the "cheap" floor, but if all the other rooms are just as bad, I would have to say don't waste your money. I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone. very run down and dirty.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Tower Hotel Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!