“We enjoyed our stay at your hotel. We had an emergency at...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Oklahoma City

You added Howard Johnson Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Oklahoma City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   400 South Meridian Avenue, I-40 at Exit 145 (Meridian), Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #31 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Parrish
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everything was great. I wish you had an Elevator as I broke my suitcase handle dragging it down the steps. It bent the retractable handle and is useless.
Any chance you are getting an Elevator?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Perry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was quite impressed by this hotel, especially for the price.

The staffer that check us in was very friendly and helpful. Even though she obviously very busy, she took the time to engage us in friendly conversation while processing all the paperwork, and was exceptionally patient in correcting the reservation error that I caused.

The room clean, quiet, and very nice. And quite well furnished, I might add. Having a recliner in the room (we had business suites, or whatever they called them) was a nice find since watching TV from the bed isn't always the most comfortable way to come down from a long day of working on the road.

The breakfast was decent. Nothing gourmet about it, but it was hot, edible, and plentiful. They had a nice array of choices, from breakfast cereal to bacon and eggs to make-your-own waffles. If I had to choose one thing to pick on them about, this would be it, but it's far from a deal breaker.

And, did I mention the price? My team and I make an annual trip to this area, but this was my first year booking the rooms. I initially chose this place because they were $40 per night cheaper than the place we had been using for the past several years. Same area, same amenities, friendlier staff, larger rooms, and $40 per night cheaper. We'll be using them for the foreseeable future.

If you are a business traveler or a company travel agent looking for a great place for you and your people to stay, I would highly recommend this location. Don't let the price fool you. You're not giving up anything to save a few bucks.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Been to Howard Johnson Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Oklahoma City

Address: 400 South Meridian Avenue, I-40 at Exit 145 (Meridian), Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#3 Best Value Hotel in Oklahoma City
#18 Romantic Hotel in Oklahoma City
#21 Family Hotel in Oklahoma City
#24 Business Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Oklahoma City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Oklahoma City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.