“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Oklahoma City

You added Howard Johnson Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Oklahoma City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   400 South Meridian Avenue, I-40 at Exit 145 (Meridian), Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #35 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Grand Rapids, MI
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was very clean. The room smelled good. It even had a balcony. The only little negative was that there was no elevator. We ate at Louie's next door and the food was great. Parking was close to the door and access to restaurants and the freeway was convenient.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Me and my family decided to stay at this hotel because we thought it was nice, but that turned out to be wrong. When we got there we were asked if we wanted a non-smoking room and so we agreed to get a non-smoking room. A couple days later I'm looking at my credit card bill and was "overcharged" for smoking in the room when no one in my family smokes and I KNOW FOR SURE NO ONE SMOKED IN THE ROOM. Turns out the housekeeping lady made a complaint at the front desk that the roomed smelled like tobacco. I really don't know what really happened but I was very upset when I called the hotel and the manager was very mean to me and pretty much useless. When I asked for a refund on the charge she said she couldn't do anything about it because there was no way to prove that we didn't smoked there. I told her there was no way for her to prove that we had smoked in the room either... Howard Johnson is not the same hotel chains they used to be. The managers are rowdy, mean and not helpful. I do not recommend this hotel at all and I know for sure I won't ever be staying there again.

Room Tip: Don't even stay here. I can almost guarantee a cheaper hotel has better service.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Oklahoma City

Address: 400 South Meridian Avenue, I-40 at Exit 145 (Meridian), Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Business Center with Internet Access Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#2 Best Value Hotel in Oklahoma City
#19 Business Hotel in Oklahoma City
#24 Family Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Oklahoma City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Oklahoma City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.