“HGI OKC-Airport was convenient and comfortable” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now Save up to 25%
Ranked #18 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Olathe, Kansas
“HGI OKC-Airport was convenient and comfortable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I decided to stop late one evening while on a cross country car trip. The HGIOCA was located right off of Hwy 40 and we located it using our Hilton App on our phone.
My husband was able to negotiate $10 off the cost of our room upon check-in. We got a room with a king sized bed on the third floor. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
I was disappointed to find that our breakfast wasn’t included. I believe it was $9.95/person and it looked like the free breakfast you usually get at the cheaper priced Hampton Inns. Hilton, if I’m paying for breakfast I need a better meal than I’m going to get for free at your other properties.
I would potentially stay there again, as I said, the room was nice and clean, though if I were in the area again I would probably search for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Oklahoma City. Glad to hear you enjoyed the king size bed and clean room during your trip. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your concerns with the additional charges for breakfast. Yes, we charge for our breakfast, but it’s a full, cooked‐to‐order breakfast with everything you need to start your day off right. It’s not just cereal and a few pastries—it’s cooked‐to‐order with fresh eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles anyway you like it, and all you can eat. If you return to Oklahoma City, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and I stayed here to be close to the fair grounds. We were impressed with size of room and comfort of beds. Noise quality was good. Close to highway and Cracker Barrel. Wal-mart was not too far away if you forget anything. The front desk staff was fine. As a Hilton Honors guest, I expected my newspaper and free bottled water, but did not receive either. For the price, it was just great!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thanks for submitting our first great comment for 2013, this is a great way to start off the year. Hope to have you back again the next time you are in Oklahoma City.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The reception area was clean and inviting. The clerk was prompt, friendly and helpful. She really worked to change our reservation from two doubles to a king without hesitation and with enthusiasm. The room was a nice size and clean. The adjustable bed was nice. Housekeeping was fine. Checkout was effortless. Plenty of parking. Had an omelet for breakfast and was good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We appreciate your comments and look forward to having you stay here again with us soon!
CHICAGO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Just recently picked up business in the area, well the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn was a nice introduction. The young woman that checked me in was pleasant and very helpful when I realized I had forgotten my toothbrush, toothpaste etc. She directed me to the Walmart a mile away, and I was able to get that taken care of and get dinner.
The hotel was by far one of the cleaner I've been in and it was a nice plus to have a well equipped Business Center.
I will definitely return!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you had a great time while staying with us and hope you make us your “home away from home” when you are in Oklahoma City.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed here in February 2012 and my review mentioned that this HGI was starting to show its age. I returned last week (Nov 2012) and I am happy to report that they must have listened to my review - LOL - because they made all of the improvements that I suggested in my February review! There is new hallway carpet and wallpaper and the bathrooms have been updated as well. This is a GREAT hotel, definitely my go-to choice in Oklahoma City and I'm thrilled to see Hilton keep this hotel up.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I am so glad that you came back to visit us when you where in Oklahoma City. We are working on continuous improvements of the property. We will be completing a renovation of our lobby, restaurant and bar in the upcoming months. Hope to see you back again to enjoy the additional improvements and thanks for making us your “home away from home” when you’re in Oklahoma City.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We stayed close to the OKC Fair. It was a great location with good service and value. My twins enjoyed cartoon network on a decent sized flat screen. It was too cold for the outdoor pool :( but it was late when we got in from the fair.

• Stayed September 2012
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for the kind review, and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Stillwater, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Room and hotel were modern and clean. Staff not the friendliest. Restaurant understaffed at breakfast. Tub in bathroom was fabulous. Pool/hottub looked inviting. Overall, a good hotel that is typical of the chain.

• Stayed September 2012
I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of service you deserved during your recent stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed the tub and clean room during your trip. We hope to have you back the next time you visit Oklahoma City.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!