The receptionist upon arrival was pretty rude, in her comments, I probably won't stay again if she is there. The hotel is very clean and the staff other than the one woman were very considerate. We stayed here because it is very close to the airport in Oklahoma City, we had an early flight to Atlanta, so it was nice to sleep the extra time it would take to drive from our home. We live approximatley 80 miles from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites - Oklahoma City is the perfect choice for anyone visiting Oklahoma City. We have recently completed the renovation of all 236 suites with beautiful decor, new bedding, and fantastically high-tech amenities. What’s more, we are conveniently located less than four miles from Will Rogers World Airport, our hotel is only six miles from downtown and most businesses or visitor attractions in Oklahoma City are within a 20 minute drive.Our hotel location offers easy access to our corporate guests’ highly visited destinations, such as:• AAR• AT&T• Atlantic Aviation• Boeing• Cameron• ClimateMaster• Dell• FAA• Pratt and Whitney• Seagate• Smith and Nephew• Tinker Air Force Base. Guests will also find a variety of entertainment venues within a 10 mile radius of the hotel:• Bricktown Canal and Entertainment District• Celebration Station• Myriad Botanical Gardens and Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory• Oklahoma Art Museum• Oklahoma City Arena (home of the NBA Team OKC THUNDER)• Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum• Oklahoma River Cruises• Oklahoma State Capitol• State Fair Park• Stockyards City• Six Flags White Water Bay. The fantastic amenities we offer are just another reason why guests choose Embassy Suites when visiting Oklahoma City. Take advantage of our two-room suites; each suite offers a spacious living area for visiting and a separate bedroom for privacy. And, with these added comforts, you’ll forget you were away from home:• Flat screen television in both the living area and bedroom• Refrigerator• Microwave• Coffee Maker • Iron/Ironing board• Two telephones• A well-lit workstation• Complimentary local phone calls• Complimentary wireless high speed internet access (HSIA)In addition to the cozy amenities offered in our suites, we have luxuries to help you make the most out of every day of your stay with us. We offer a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning to help our guests start their days healthfully. After a long day, unwind with a dip in our indoor heated swimming pool or relax in our whirlpool and/or sauna. You can also de-stress by enjoying our hotel fitness room featuring PreCor Equipment. As you settle into your evening, join us for our nightly manager’s reception. Our in-house restaurant, The Landing Bar and Grill, offers everything from fresh salads and sandwiches to succulent steaks. More interested in dining out? There are over 40 restaurants within a one mile radius of the hotel; many within easy walking distance. With so many great features, the Embassy Suites – Oklahoma City is sure to make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Oklahoma City - Will Rogers World Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Oklahoma City - Will Rogers Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Embassy Suites