“The absolute worst hotel I've stayed in in 25 years!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4240 W I-40 Service Road, near Will Rogers World Airport, Oklahoma City, OK 73108 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #43 of 137 hotels in Oklahoma City
Hillsboro, OR
“The absolute worst hotel I've stayed in in 25 years!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2005

While staying at this hotel for government business, I found this to be the most poorly run, dirtiest, and noisiest motel I've ever stayed in. The pool was covered in green algae almost a foot thick. Windows in rooms were broken, locks on my door didn't work. Being as a truck driving school used this location to house students, the noisy parties were on-going 24 hours. When I'd come home from my class at around 4 pm, the maids typically hadn't been to my room yet, the bed was unmade, no towels so I could shower, trash still in the room.

Management seemed to listen to my complaints, but never did anything about it for the 2 weeks I was there.

I will never again stay at ANY Comfort Inn based upon my experience here.

• Stayed April 2002, traveled on business

190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2004

I've paid more for less, but I've never paid less for more. The room was large and clean, and I would stay here again. Microwave, fridge, free high-speed internet, nice shower, good quality sheets, firm mattress, quiet A/C unit, hair dryer, iron and board, desk. Only 2 complaints - the pillows were a little on the thin side for a king bed, and the continental breakfast was the worst I've ever seen. But at $58, I was OK with that.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport

Address: 4240 W I-40 Service Road, near Will Rogers World Airport, Oklahoma City, OK 73108 (Formerly Comfort Inn)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
#11 Best Value Hotel in Oklahoma City
#30 Business Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport 2*
The Baymont Inn and Suites Oklahoma City Airport is ideally located off Interstate 40, just minutes from the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds. The Will Rogers World Airport is a quick 5 miles away. This Oklahoma City hotel is just minutes from the Oklahoma City National Memorial, Penn Square Mall, Historic Bricktown District, Oklahoma City Stockyards, the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, the University of Oklahoma Medical Center, Myriad Botanical Gardens and the Oklahoma City Zoo. At the Baymont Inn and Suites start every day with a Free USA Today Newspaper and enjoy our Complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner with Hot Items. In your room, work on your spacious desk with Wired and Wireless Free High Speed Internet Access or use our complimentary Business Center. For your enjoyment a sparkling Outdoor Pool is provided, plus access to the well equipped Fitness Center. Everything that is important to Oklahoma City is easily accessible from the Baymont Inn and Suites, where Hometown Hospitality lives. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Airport
Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.