The short version: Cheap prices, clean rooms, and nice breakfast have bumped Baymont up on my list of preferred hotels.
The long version: My wife and I were moving to the Southwest from the Midwest and just happened to stop in Oklahoma City, which was the midway point on the journey. I was driving with my dad and she was driving with her mom. We wanted to get to the other side of Oklahoma City to avoid rush hour traffic the next morning. It was a Thursday night, and this hotel is right next to just about every other hotel you could want. Our parents were paying, so we let them pick where to stay. We tried three different hotels before settling on Baymont. For $76, we got a two large-bed room (Queen or King, not sure which one it was) with a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was fairly clean (although the sink/vanity area was in the main room) and the shower stall was huge (which is a great thing for a guy like me - 6'0'', 250 lbs). The room was nice as well. When we woke up, there was a decent spread in the breakfast area including waffles and french toast. I didn't deal with an employee, so I can't comment on customer service; however, the value was unbeatable, and I will definitely consider staying at Baymont Inn & Suites in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn and Suites Oklahoma City Airport is ideally located off Interstate 40, just minutes from the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds. The Will Rogers World Airport is a quick 5 miles away. This Oklahoma City hotel is just minutes from the Oklahoma City National Memorial, Penn Square Mall, Historic Bricktown District, Oklahoma City Stockyards, the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, the University of Oklahoma Medical Center, Myriad Botanical Gardens and the Oklahoma City Zoo. At the Baymont Inn and Suites start every day with a Free USA Today Newspaper and enjoy our Complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner with Hot Items. In your room, work on your spacious desk with Wired and Wireless Free High Speed Internet Access or use our complimentary Business Center. For your enjoyment a sparkling Outdoor Pool is provided, plus access to the well equipped Fitness Center. Everything that is important to Oklahoma City is easily accessible from the Baymont Inn and Suites, where Hometown Hospitality lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Airport
- Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Comfort Inn