“Above and Beyond Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4300 Southwest Third Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #32 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Austin
“Above and Beyond Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

I traveled with my 81 yr old mother who slipped and fell in the bathroom. The hotel staff and manager was awesome. They called the ambulance for me, allowed me to travel by ambulance with her, and came to pick us up when she was released. They were gracious enough to stop by a Walgreens for me to pick up a prescription and walker for her (took almost an hour because they were so slow). They also moved us to another room that I could park in front of as we had to stay another day. They loaned us a wheelchair and walker to use while they were there. They helped me put together her walker and load her in the car when we were able to leave. The manager called to check how she was doing. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was great, and the restaurant was awesome. I made reservations to stay, on our return trips. Will always stay there.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Chester County, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

If you are used to $150/night hotels, you will be disappointed. But, it was not a $150/night hotel, so my expectations were lower. And I was not disappointed. This is a nice motel for under $100. The staff were very friendly! Cleanliness was decent, not great. The maid forgot to clean the bathroom one day and there were evidences that she doesn't lift the bed skirt to clean. Nothing disgusting, just makes you wonder how thorough she is. Food was good. Eggs were reconstituted, but the rest of the hot buffet was good. No one was in the restaurant during the dinner hour, but there are plenty of restautants within walking distance. If you are driving, it's about 5 miles to Bricktown and we ate at Toby Keith's one day, which was really nice. All in all, I would recommend this hotel. If you are used to spending less than $100/night, you will really like it. Oh, and if you forget your ethernet cable, they have them for free at the front desk. If you forget to return it, it is only $3.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

This is my favorite place to stay when I’m in OKC. It’s hard to find a good full-service hotel these days. I don’t do the cookie-cutter limited-service places with the “self-serve” breakfasts. Some of the things I really appreciate when I stay here are that I get a nice large room designed for business travelers with a desk and comfortable task chair. I can order room service after a long day and I can get valet service. They have a good restaurant and a nice cozy little club in the hotel. In my opinion they have the best breakfast I have had at a hotel and I actually have a person waiting on me. I also like that the high speed is hard-wired, reliable, works with my VPN and it’s fast and free. It is an older hotel but well maintained and the rooms look new and up-to-date inside. The beds are great, I love having the electronic laptop safe in my room and I like the fact that I can park in front of my room and carry my bags and my business materials right into the room. They always treat me like family and I love that they remember me when I come back even though I only stay a half dozen times a year. If you’re like me and hate going out after traveling all day then you will love staying here!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Billings
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2010

These people will make you feel right at home. If your want friendly proffesional service, this is the most comfortable place to stay. Tom Moore, the manager, was the friendliest and the best. Helpful, happy service. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. Don't miss the breakfast buffet in the Arizona Grill. It is a great way to start the day, with the sweetest waitress named Patty. We enjoyed the staff so much that we chose to spend two of our evenings at the Rustlers Saloon enjoying the Karaoke with locals, Miss Kelly, and the best bartender ever, Miss Judy. Karaoke nights are a blast. You'll be surrounded by friendly OKC regulars. I fell in love with Oklahoma City because of the wonderful, open and freindly people. If you want to feel at home, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

The desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly, both on the phone and in person.
The value was exceptional, the room clean, and the breakfast very nice.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Fort Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2009

We stayed with Best Western Saddleback Inn in Oklahoma City based on the reviews and we were not disappointed. Very nice accomodations and the manager and staff treated us as if we were their special guests. The breakfast was wonderful the staff was super. Thank you Saddleback.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Brookings, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2009

We stayed at the Saddleback Inn solely because of the reveiws on Tripadvisor, and we're so pleased we did. We used to use Best Western for most of our road trip stays but tsome years ago we felt msny of the Best Western properties were showing their age so we hadn't stayed in one for a long time. However, after reading the reviews we reserved a room at the Saddleback Inn. The good reviews are right on. Nice lobby with friendly and very courteous staff so check in is efficient and pleasant. Parking was no problem once we figured out where to park. The room was old fashioned in that it was big - compared to rooms in most motels built in the past 10 to 15 years. Also, old fashioned only in size because what is evident at the Saddleback Inn is constant updating and maintenence. Beds were quite comfortable, room was clean, quiet even considering there were a lot of people staying there the same night we did and everything in the room worked. Wonderful breakfast and what a nice break from the standard continental breakfast. We found getting to the Memorial and Cowboy Hall of Fame, from the Saddleback Inn, quite easy.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple