“Neat, Clean & tidy.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Greater Adelaide, Australia
“Neat, Clean & tidy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

The staff were friendly, it was more of a family motel, I went to use the treadmill in the small fitness room but the belt kept slipping when I tried to jog, so I had to use the cross trainer instead. The room was small & the aircon wasnt great so my workout was cut short as I was too hot with no good ventilation. But our room was a good size, neat, tidy & clean. Breakfast was very busy, had to wait for a table. But all in all offerd what we needed a comfortable room for 1 night.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Naomi,
Thanks for your positive feedback and especially for the information concerning the treadmill. I am happy to report this has been repaired. Also, as it turns out all that had to be done for the AC was to turn it back on. We have had some hard core workout enthusiasts from time to time that like it warmer in the fitness room. We'll make a point to check the settings more often each day!
Thanks again! We're looking forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We got a great package deal for 2 nights plus tickets to Frontier City and breakfast buffets. The place was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. The service was great. I have no complaints and we will stay again.

• Stayed July 2014
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
We are so glad you were able to take advantage of our popular Frontier City package. We have been doing these for years and do more of these Frontier City and White Water Bay packages than all other hotel in OKC combined. This summer we even broke our own record with more than 2,300 packages sold!

Than you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Never seen something so nice. Great front desk staff,Food is great, and Clean room. When I travel again this is the place. You should see for yourself. Not to leave out the fitness center is nice. It is the next best thing close to home.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind feedback!
We greatly appreciate your business!
wichita kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

It is a motel by the means you drive up and your room in right there. Very noisy do not expect to get a lot of sleep. Noise travels and all day and night there was no silence.

Although I was there for business and it was direct bill they insisted to have a card down for incidentals. I went to the room and was not all impressed. White paint drips off the wall shows poor workmanship during remodeling. The room had two phones and one did not even have a dial tone. The other phone could not call out when it was supposed to be free local calls. Called the front desk three times and went in person and they seemed to care less and no apology. It turns out that all my co workers had the same issue. The next morning I was able to call out on one of the phones.

The blankets and sheets were itchy and between that and the noise outside I got no sleep.

My colleagues had said at least the breakfast here is the best breakfast around. Apparently they cut back to pay for remodeling in the lobby. The choices were limited and most items were cold. Portions were limited as the even took the time to cut muffins in half. Many people dinning for there breakfast were seen trying to find a microwave to warm things up. The potatoes were very rough tasting and cold.

My colleagues had warned me that the front desk was being difficult in getting copies of our bills. For our company travel we have to include copies of the hotel bill although the company pays for the room and absence of it will hold up our mileage and per diem reimbursement. It took a while but we did get copies needed.

The next time I am glad we will be at another hotel. My company used to stay at this hotel for years but do to multiple problems switched hotels.

My advice is to pay a few bucks more a night and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: bring ear plus to get a good nights sleep and get a room with a good view of your vehicle
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Doug,
Thank you for taking time to bring these issues to our attention. I wish I would have heard from your during your stay and could have directly addressed your concerns at that time. We value your business and want you to enjoy your stay with us. As you mentioned, all of your colleagues enjoyed their stays. We attempted to reach you when we received your survey and when that was unsuccessful we reached out to our contact with your company to try to address any concerns they may have heard. They indicated all the feedback they had received from their attendees was positive. I would welcome the chance to speak to you personally and try to address your concerns.
Thanks again!
Long Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. It had lovely landscaping, a wonderful pool, and a room with all the amenities one could ask for. The lobby was beautiful as was the restaurant. I had staff in training help me at the start and conclusion of the trip. At checkout I thought the staff member had accidentally undercharged me as I misunderstood the receipt. But then in scrutinizing the receipt I noticed that I had been overcharged, being charged $15 for a pet even though I don't have one. They fixed the problem ... I thought the matter rather ironic and amusing. Great place!

Room Tip: It seems that most customers park in central parking area which is well lit and gives the feeling of...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
George,
Thank you for staying with us and for your great feedback. We appreciate your patience with our new staff members at the desk. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to OKC!
Oro Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This pet friendly hotel was a delight. We had plenty of space. The room was clean. The breakfast was really nice. It was cold and rainy when we visited and the sauna hit the spot! The fitness center was small, but has all the important parts you're looking for. The staff was pleasant and accommodating with information and directions we needed. We got our money's worth and more with our stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time to leave such wonderful comments!
We look forward to your next visit with us.....
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

better then what is around OKC airport..would stay there again..good value for the money..only problem was with our housekeeper. service at restaurant and rustlers bar was great...pool is clean..somewhat quiet...we were in the back..but not up against the I-40..so did hear traffic..great food nearby..Trappers is really the best overall eating establisment

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John,
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed our club and restaurant. I would be interested in knowing what the issue was with your housekeeper so that we can address it. We will follow up on our end with the room attendant assigned during your stay but any specifics you might have would be helpful. If you have any further feedback regarding the housekeeper please don't hesitate to call me at our toll free number.
Thanks again!