“Very Unique!” 4 of 5 stars

405.942.6133
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Castle Falls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 1,344 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cross street: 8th
Seiling
“Very Unique!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I made reservations to Castle Falls for our anniversary. It's a beautiful place tucked in the trees. The sign is small so you really have to look for it. We were seated in the library - a romantic little nook with a small table for two. I intended to order goulash - that's aunthentic German food! - but ended up ordering chicken. It was fine. Because it was our anniversary we were given complimentary desert. There is a room you can visit while waiting on your food that has showcases of antique wedding gowns. This is a nice place for a couple to visit for a romantic dinner. I believe our dinner was about $50. Nice experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Edmond, OK
“Melt in your mouth steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Went here for dinner with friends. We had the pretzels and the anitpasto plate for appetizers. Both were very good - the pretzels were soft and tasty. I had the steak and it was very tender and melted in your mouth. The beer cheese soup was wonderful as well.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Best Place in Oklahoma City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband took me here for our 33rd wedding anniversary. We reserved online and asked for a corner table. They had the table we requested waiting for us. The service was fabulous, the food was excellent, and the setting was perfect. We had a very quiet romantic evening and will definitely be returning. This is definitely a wonderful place to eat.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Don't eat here if you enjoy good food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

My fiance and I ate here on a Groupon, if we'd had to pay full price for our meal, we would have been livid. The food was terrible- it tasted like it was frozen or processed and had no flavor other than SALT. The setting was nice and different, so I can give points there. We were extremely disappointed in both of our selections. The "fromage chicken" was what looked to be a Tyson's chicken breast with rice-a-roni on the side all covered in Velveeta cheese dip. In other words....not what I expected for a $27 plate. The pork medalians were better but nothing to write home about. I am not a complainer at restaurants, but the staff did ask if everything was okay and I lied and said "yes". It probably would have been romantic if not for the old creeper right next to us who kept turning completely around to stare at us like we were Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I realize this was not the restuarant's fault but it still ruined the ambiance.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Oklahoma
“Very romantic place and the service was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

My husband took us here for our 11th wedding anniversary! The atmosphere and the food are both wonderful. Our server even took us on a small tour of the restaurant. We had our table on the second floor. The grounds are also just as beautiful. A great romantic place.

• Visited March 2010