“Great Time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 32 Activities in Oklahoma City
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escape OKC is Oklahoma's first ever live action escape challenge. You and up to five of your friends have an hour to work together and solve a series of puzzles, riddles, and assorted challenges to put together the clues to escape one of our four unique rooms.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Had a great time with the family. Went for my husband's birthday. We all worked together including my 12 year old. We will definitely revisit the other rooms. I will probably give it to other family members as a present (I come from a family of puzzle freaks) they would love it too!

Visited July 2014

where the air force sends me
4 attraction reviews
“Best Birthday Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My kids love to work the escape rooms online, so when we found The Escape OKC, it was a no-brainer destination for a birthday event. My husband and I and our four teenagers had so much fun searching for clues, and we were only one step away from unlocking the door at the end of the hour! So close! We had a great time and look forward to trying the other rooms, too.

Visited July 2014
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Wasn't planning on finding this fun activity on a recent visit to Oklahoma City. The escape was very well organized and the concept was extremely clever. We all had a great time.... Now if we had only had a little longer... We were so close. Can't wait to try the other rooms. A good time was had by all!

“Clever good time ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Was able to enjoy this unique experience with a group of friends. Had a great time. If you're kooming for something diffenet check this out. Good for any and all groups.

Round Rock, Texas
“Great team building!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best team building activities I've ever participated in! My whole family went so we split up into 2 groups and we each did both rooms. What a blast! They were both very different and we had to really work together to solve the puzzles. They were really challenging and took all of us to figure out. We had a ton of fun doing it. I can't wait for the new rooms!

Visited June 2014