The first floor has exterior rooms that the smokers seem to use to get outside quickly for a fix. I stayed in an inside (hotel-corridor-type) room and had a quiet and smoke free night. The hotel is next to a Holiday Inn Express but it is more expensive. Slightly out of the way if traveling on I-40, but worth the extra time, even in rush hour traffic. I have stayed at the Saddleback several times and prefer this hotel. Breakfast was typical buffet. Would have rated it a 5, but then that doesn't leave room for the really super-fine (and expensive) hotels. This is very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many restaurants nearby. Downtown, airport, and amusement park are all within 5 miles. Easy access to many highways. Your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Best Western