I stayed last night, everything went perfect as usual. The Happy Hour meal was hot dogs, which I think is a little lame but they did have a lot of fresh vegtables.
The room was clean and nice. I will offer a little warning in that it was windy with a lot of rain. I could hear a lot of roof noise from my room on the top floor. I am a deep sleeper so it did not bother me. If I were a lite sleeper, it would have been an issue.
The staff was very friendly, as normal. Paige went out of her way to talk and ask questions about my day. She was very nice. I also thought that it was very nice that they had umbrellas to borrow since it was raining.
See you next week!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown Hotel
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Bricktown
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.