“Excellent Service, Very Clean, & Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #18 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Suman, IN
“Excellent Service, Very Clean, & Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Cons:
- The beds are rather hard for our comfort level. We like soft beds and these are not! ( I do understand hotels are playing goldie locks with comfort levels for each person)
-The fans in the bathroom sound like a prop jet is about to take off. (which is only an issue for me because my husband gets up for work way before the kids and I)
- Website list a conventional oven but that is only in 2 bedroom rooms ( because we have allergy issues and staying over 2 weeks long this was a big deal to me, but they did upgrade us when a room became available!!)
- No indoor pool for the kids but went to the courtyard a few blocks down and was able to use their indoor pool ( They do have a hot Tub but didn't want the young kiddos in there)
- The website says they have a crib but it is a pack n play ( I was kinda grossed out by that because of stains that you can only wipe off and not wash. I would have brought my own pack n play if I knew but I just had him sleep on a blanket we brought and all was okay for me.They do supply a cover that I am sure is fine but still just grossed me out. I had brought my own sheet for a crib, so I guess I will just bring my own pack n play or pack n play cover next time! )

PROs:
-Very nice, helpful and excellent staff
-Big Rooms
-Lots of storage
-Super clean
-Free Breakfast everyday and Dinner (Monday-Wed.).Food was okay, we were happy with it but it is nothing special... but it's free so we are not complaining.
-They do grocery shopping and no extra cost for you and deliver it right to your room(they went to walmart for my trip, so it was very affordable)
-Elevators and very quick
- Great location to Bricktown
- Decent workout room
- Parking pass enforced
- 6 washers and 8 dryers in a laundry room on sight ( $1 for each machine). Always clean with a tv

Well that is all I can come up with at the moment. As you can tell my negatives were fixed or really something I didn't expect at a hotel. I only shared so readers were informed. Our overall experience was fantastic! I will actually be calling Marriott personally to inform them of one person who's service was outstanding and deserves to be recognized! Whether you are staying a long period or short amount of time, you will be happy staying here. Even if you knit picked this hotel apart your overall stay would still be a good experience. We will be back in June for another 3 weeks and will be staying here again. ~2 adults with a 2 1/2 yr and 6 month old boys !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel is right next to Bricktown and Caddy Corner to the Bricktown Ballpark. The rooms are larger with kitchens and a living room area. The beds were very comfortable and it was nice to have a couch to relax after walking around Bricktown. They had a complimentary breakfast in the morning, we missed this but there is an I-Hop across the street. This hotel is a short walk to the heart of Bricktown and for a downtown hotel is very spacious. I would recommend if staying in OKC Bricktown.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

While on Military orders Leaving Arkansas, arriving at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown, the staff made our stay excellent. The room was very nice and they made us feel like we were staying in a home away from home.Moving across country The Marriott Family made sure that we were set up for our next stop.
Great experience, great staff. Must stay.

Room Tip: they are all great
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Warwick, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed here in December 2012, lovely hotel, comfortable beds and very friendly staff. This hotel is situated in Bricktown which is the bustling hub of Oklahoma. Very safe to walk around at night. We went to the ice hockey at the Stadium which was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel and just across the road was the Ball Park.

Our room was spacious, clean and the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was substantial. The only thing I would say is that it was on the more expensive side of a Residence Inn room considering it was not in one of the more popular cities ie Los Angeles etc.

We will definately stay here again. Would recomment this hotel to families, couples or singles to stay when in Oklahoma.

Room Tip: Good size rooms suitable for families.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Malmo, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel! It's right in Bricktown, close to restaurants, bars movie theatre, Chesapeake arena, the baseball stadium. Everything's at your door step! The hotel's clean, staff's friendly and attentative. They have a good complimentary breakfast and a great outside pool. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We enjoyed our stay, very clean, bed was quiet comfortable and within walking distance to all Brick-town attractions. Great breakfast buffet included. Walking to the Chesapeake Energy Arena was pleasant, and an easy stroll. We also enjoyed the Oklahoma City Botanical Gardens and several great places to dine within walking distance. We plan to return, on business as well as pleasure later this year. The staff was helpful and friendly, parking adequate, no valet required.

Room Tip: The kitchen is great for families, our room was near the elevator, but there was no noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fenton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have stayed at a lot of Marriott's and some Residence Inns but this one tops them all. We had a big 2 room suite with 2 queen beds, 2 televisions, and of course, a sitting area and a kitchen. This hotel looked and was decorated like a 5 star place. Breakfast was buffet and instead of just plain waffles you could add bluberries, walnuts, chocolate chips and other items. Very good breakfast. If we get in the area again this is the place we will stay. Just excellent.

Room Tip: We looked over the canal area but it also looks over the interstate so next time I would choose the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown? Share your experiences!