- The beds are rather hard for our comfort level. We like soft beds and these are not! ( I do understand hotels are playing goldie locks with comfort levels for each person)
-The fans in the bathroom sound like a prop jet is about to take off. (which is only an issue for me because my husband gets up for work way before the kids and I)
- Website list a conventional oven but that is only in 2 bedroom rooms ( because we have allergy issues and staying over 2 weeks long this was a big deal to me, but they did upgrade us when a room became available!!)
- No indoor pool for the kids but went to the courtyard a few blocks down and was able to use their indoor pool ( They do have a hot Tub but didn't want the young kiddos in there)
- The website says they have a crib but it is a pack n play ( I was kinda grossed out by that because of stains that you can only wipe off and not wash. I would have brought my own pack n play if I knew but I just had him sleep on a blanket we brought and all was okay for me.They do supply a cover that I am sure is fine but still just grossed me out. I had brought my own sheet for a crib, so I guess I will just bring my own pack n play or pack n play cover next time! )
-Very nice, helpful and excellent staff
-Lots of storage
-Free Breakfast everyday and Dinner (Monday-Wed.).Food was okay, we were happy with it but it is nothing special... but it's free so we are not complaining.
-They do grocery shopping and no extra cost for you and deliver it right to your room(they went to walmart for my trip, so it was very affordable)
-Elevators and very quick
- Great location to Bricktown
- Decent workout room
- Parking pass enforced
- 6 washers and 8 dryers in a laundry room on sight ( $1 for each machine). Always clean with a tv
Well that is all I can come up with at the moment. As you can tell my negatives were fixed or really something I didn't expect at a hotel. I only shared so readers were informed. Our overall experience was fantastic! I will actually be calling Marriott personally to inform them of one person who's service was outstanding and deserves to be recognized! Whether you are staying a long period or short amount of time, you will be happy staying here. Even if you knit picked this hotel apart your overall stay would still be a good experience. We will be back in June for another 3 weeks and will be staying here again. ~2 adults with a 2 1/2 yr and 6 month old boys !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Bricktown