“Great Weekend Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Complimentary Wi-Fi
Ranked #6 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Great Weekend Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The room was a great size and very clean. Check in was fast and easy. All the hotel staff was friendly and easy to work with. Great bed! Being downtown made everything very close to the hotel. Great in house restaurant!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at our property and for taking the time to provide a review. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable experience and appreciate your kind words.

tsullivan@colcordhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Cadiz, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would like to thank you and the entire hotel staff for the service we recieved while staying there in mid-October. On a tour of the US, we started in San Francisco, with the end destination in New York City. I'd always heard about the famous Route 66, and used that road to traverse the central part of the country.
While in the Oklahoma area, I stayed at your hotel, on the recommendation of a colleague of mine here (Cadiz, Spain). The entire stay lasted 2 nights, and it was more than I expected. The location made it easy for us to see the Bricktown area of the city, which was pretty nice.
The overall service was amazing, with two people in particular that enhanced my stay. Miss Arlene and Miss Patrice are the 2 names that stick out as great customer service. Some of my questions may have been silly for most people, but having never been to Oklahoma, I was full of questions. Their patience and help made my trip around the area much more enjoyable, with food recommendations (Fuzzy's Taco Stand, i think was the name, was quite delicious.) and activities. The rest of your staff (automotive valets, restaurant, etc) also provided great service, and I hope you continue to maintain the standards you have set for yourselves as a quality hotel.
Again, thank you for the pleasant stay, and I will also pass the Colcord Hotel name to any others I know of that happen to be travelling through your city.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate your stay at the Colcord Hotel while you traveled along Route 66. I am so pleased you had an enjoyable experience. We are so grateful for your endorsement of our hotel and for recommending the Colcord to others.

We hope you will allow us the pleasure of serving you again should you visit Oklahoma City.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My favorite hotel in Oklahoma. Unique, comfortable and great service. The hotel restaruant is wonderful. I have stayed here more than 15 nights in the last four years and never once had a problem, even when the Devon building was going up. If you need to stay downtown in OKC either stay at the Colcord or the Skirvin.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We are extremely grateful for your loyalty! Thank you for choosing the Colcord Hotel on multiple occasions and for providing a review about your experience. We hope to see you again very soon.

Edmond, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I had a concert to go to in downtown OKC and decided to make a night of it so we booked a room at the Colcord. We were impressed as soon as we walked in the lobby. The marble throughout was absolutely gorgeous! We booked a superior corner king and the room was huge!

We had a short walk to the Chesapeake Arena and after visiting a bar afterwards we were able to get a ride back to the hotel on a pedicab.

When we booked our room, we were told we could use their valet parking for $20 or park across the street for free. However, when my husband went the next morning to get our car he was charged $10. This is the only complaint we have. We will stay here again next time we stay downtown and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the OKC area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Both your recent stay and review of your experienced are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing the Colcord Hotel. I do apologize for the confusion with the parking situation. The garage across the street (to the east) of the Colcord Hotel does charge a per-day fee and I'm sorry you were informed otherwise.

We do hope you'll visit us again should the need arise.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. It was above average. We noticed upon arrival that the sheets were stained with red spots on the comforter and we did not have shampoo. Minor details mean everything!

On the other hand, the staff was wonderful.

• Stayed November 2013
We appreciate your review regarding your stay at the Colcord Hotel. I do apologize for the minor issues you experienced. We hope you'll give us another chance to serve you.

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed here in a Corner King Room for a visit to OKC in October and it is a nice hotel. The majority of the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the valets. Rooms were very spacious and let in a ton of natural light. The only problem I saw was when I dropped something and looked under the bed for it and the carpet was very dusty. Hotel is centrally located Downtown, but a little too pricey to be charging for every extra items ($25 for valet service, toothbrush, microwave, etc...) If you don't find paying for the extras in addition to the room price this hotel will suit your needs.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor to avoid construction noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent visit to the Colcord and for providing a review on your experience. We appreciate your thorough review and we hope you'll join us again should you visit Oklahoma City.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend wanted to get away for the night and we decided to stay at the Colcord hotel. I just want to say that the staff from the hotel is AMAZING!!!!! From the moment we drove up To the hotel and to an amazing check in. When my girlfriend and I got up the room we were both in shocked on how beautiful the room was. The beds are so comfortable I didn't want to get out of bed the next morning. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the stay so much. We ended up ordering room service for the evening and I want to give compliments to the chef!! The food was excellent. When we were checking out of the hotel the lady at the desk by the name of Arlene was so helpful and always had a smile on her face. We will back to this hotel because of people like Arlene. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed November 2013
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
We greatly appreciate your recent stay at the Colcord Hotel and are so pleased you and your girlfriend had an enjoyable experience. Thank you for providing a review and for the kind words. We hope to see you both again very soon.

tsullivan@colcordhotel.com

Been to Colcord Hotel? Share your experiences!