“Beware - reservation, deposit, and phone confirmation mean nothing” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Southeast)

You added Value Place Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Southeast) to your Saves list
Value Place Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Southeast)
4112 E I 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73135   |
Ranked #88 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Minnesota
“Beware - reservation, deposit, and phone confirmation mean nothing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

I made a reservation for 5 weeks. Paid the deposit online. Got a voicemail the day before to confirm, and called back and confirmed with the manager. Arrived at 7pm to a "I'm just here on the weekend" employee telling me I must be in the wrong place and they don't have any documentation of my reservation and no room. I lifted up the paper and pointed to my name. "Can't help you but can come back in two days and see if we have a room." I pointed out that his sheet said there were 3 checkouts in two days and 5 people arriving expecting rooms. I don't know, maybe he couldn't read. I made him call the manager that confirmed my reservation. He said he'd call someone else and see what happened, but just said he couldn't help us - no rooms. I asked for my $100 deposit back, which was charged to my credit card a MONTH ago. He said "i got no money here." Great The place, from what I could see, was filthy, people complaining about stuff not working, you are charged for every little thing, so it is not really the published price. Steer clear - I am a seasoned traveler and this is the WORST hotel experience anywhere. Really should not be in business at all.

• Stayed June 2012
Heather L, Value Place Property Management at Value Place Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Southeast), responded to this review, August 31, 2012
I'm sorry we could not accommodate you when you arrived. Please know that the mishandling of your situation has been address with the employees. I sincerely hope that you will give us another try.

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Here for 6 weeks as a base for working in the oilfields. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Not the quietest of places but acceptable. Location is just fine for me. Staff are helpful and friendly. Prices are about normal. Appliances such as stove, fridge/freezer, micro and shower are all good quality. Internet can be really quite slow at times although it does work as this review proves!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Southeast), responded to this review, July 23, 2012
We appreciate you staying with us, we wish you well on your travels and hope to see you again!

Been to Value Place Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Southeast)? Share your experiences!