“Great Hotel and Good Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   328 East Sheridan Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73104   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #2 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
La Palma, California
“Great Hotel and Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I picked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews and I was not disappointed. I found all of the staff to be quite friendly upon arrival, as well as every time I entered the hotel. The suite was nice, very clean and modern. There was a full kitchen, which we did not use, but totally functional with dishes, dishwasher, etc. The bed was way too comfortable and they provide four pillows automatically, our closet had more. The black out curtains were awesome, except for the fact that we slept later than normal. LOL. Water pressure was great in the shower and we had a nice supply of towels.

Valet is a little pricey at $20.00 ( I hope a day) , however, these guys have to run down the street to a parking garage to get your car.

It really is a great location. You can walk to a lot of fun venues. This hotel does not have a bar, but they are connected to the Hilton Garden Inn (one right turn off the elevator). I have to give props to the bartenders there! They were amazing and made us feel like family.

If I ever go to Oklahoma again, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are into Baseball, as for a room facing the Oklahoma Dodger stadium.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Estherwood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Our trip to Oklahoma City was great due to the wonderful and friendly environment of the Homewood Suites by Hilton--Bricktown. We got to see and experience a part of Oklahoma we had never seen before. We have been to Oklahoma many times before, but we truly enjoyed the stay at Homewood Suites!

Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

The location is fantastic but the service was lacking for checking in. The food - both morning and night - was amazing as was the food service staff. The room was sizable, clean and quite enjoyable. They didn't have our rewards details because we used a third party booking site and they seemed disappointed that we didn't book direct. A few hiccups but it is a wonderful hotel.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Pros:
* Full kitchen in rooms
* Good hotel location
* Good bed for resting at night
* Good A/C unit
* Ability to black out room with curtains
* Excellent front desk service (from Eddie & Jenelle)
* Breakfast/Dinner included on weekdays
* Hot tub
* Business area with computers
* Free wifi everywhere in the hotel
* Friendly kitchen/cleaning staff
* Gaming room with pool table

Cons:
* Hotel is not very considerate about client's convenience/time (see NOTE below)
* $20 valet, $13 self parking, not much parking on the street available
* Doors are not very sound proof for light sleepers (from noises in the hallway)
* Gym dumbbells only go up to 50 pounds, no barbells or weights for squatting/deadlifting
* Swimming pool is more of a splash pool than it is for swimming (1,4m deep)
* Wifi is VERY slow (and you have to log in every day)
* I asked to have a wake-up call for the duration of my stay and was told I have to ask every night (which I found strange compared to other hotels I have stayed at). The next morning another employee told me I can ask for wake-up calls to be scheduled.

NOTE: I have stayed at the hotel for two weeks now. I am working as a contractor and do not have input on what days hotels will be booked for me - I do however have input on where I want to stay and I decided to stay at the Hilton Homewood.

I stay at the hotel 6 out of the 7 nights per week, and my current minimum booking is for almost two months (might be extended). My request was for me to leave my stuff in the room on the 7th night of each week (I will not be sleeping in the room though) to save me from having to pack up everything every Saturday morning and only return and unpack every Sunday around lunch. This could not be done without charging me for the night (even if I won't be sleeping in the room). Yes, this is a business and should be run as one. A factor that management should consider is that I have influence on where I stay - I also have influence on how to rate this hotel on our company's national booking site and I have influence on how to recommend them to friends/family. If I was managing this hotel I would factor those in and try and make it a bit more pleasant for the long term clients (they have confirmed all my weeks' bookings so they know what my stay duration will be). So if it was not for this, I would have given them a higher rating.

After checking out the second Saturday I was told that most of my stuff could not be stored, which was against what I understood from my discussion with hotel management.

[What should also be noted is that I enquired from an employee whether the room I first stayed in was occupied while I was away the 7th night and was told no it was not.]

I am really re-considering the rest of my stay and will be contacting other hotels to find out if they will be more accommodating in making my stay more pleasant.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is awesome and the staff is even greater! It is in a great location as well. The only problem I have is the parking fees which are high: $20 for valet and $12 for self-parking. This is not a cheap place to stay so I strongly feel that parking should be included in the cost of the room!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mark N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hi Latonya-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facility and staff. We work hard to make sure our guests are happy! Sorry about the parking situation...as with most downtown areas parking is in short supply and we do not own the parking garage, thus the fee. I can assure you this is offered at the lowest rate possible, and we do not make any profit from the valet service or parking garage.

Again- we really appreciate your feedback. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were in OKC for a wedding and stayed at the Homewood Suites. This was our second time. Everyone was so friendly from check-in, to valet, to the people that we saw in the hallway. This was our second time to stay here and it has become our new favorite place to stay when we are in OKC.

Room Tip: Best view is of the ballpark!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Mark N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for coming back and staying with us again! We're proud to be your favorite in OKC, and hope to see you again soon!
Wichita Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at other hotels in Bricktown and did not have the service or amenities this one had as well as paying less for more. The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants, conventions center, arena, and river walk. I have never been in another city where so many people say Hello, Good Morning, or some other type of friendly greeting. A true American City.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing us! We take a lot of pride in offering the best value in Bricktown, and I'm so glad that you noticed. When I visited the Oklahoma City area before I moved here, I noticed the same thing you did- the people are great! Thank your for staying, we'll see you again soon!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK? Share your experiences!