“100 % Satisfaction Guarantee” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK
328 East Sheridan Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73104   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #2 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Sherman, Texas
“100 % Satisfaction Guarantee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We mentioned on our way out that we did not have hot water during our 2 night stay. The staff was overly friendly and apologetic. Before I knew it, our room was taken care of. Due to this great customer services, we will for sure stay there again!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

You can walk to everything. Valet park. Clean, quiet rooms. We didn't use the pool, but it was accessible and looked nice. Excellent staff. The free breakfast that comes with the room wasn't really good, but it worked.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Mark N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thanks so much for staying with us in Bricktown! I'm glad that you enjoyed the area and amenities offered at this location.

I'm sorry that the breakfast didn't "wow" you, we do work extremely hard to try to have an offering that appeals to our guests. We rotate the breakfast menu daily so you don't have to eat the same thing each morning, and many of our items are made fresh here at the property!

If there is anything specific that we can do to improve it, please send it my way!

Thanks again for choosing us, and we hope to welcome you home again soon!
York, Nebraska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The 2 bdrm, 2 bathroom suite was perfect for my sisters and I to share for the week. There was enough hang out space to just sit and talk. The gym and breakfast was great. My only complaint was the cleanliness of the room. The beds and bathrooms were very clean, but the kitchen was not. I pulled dirty used dishes out of the cupboard, it was disgusting. We had to ask to replenish our used products (tea, shampoo, etc). The valets were exceptional. There is a lot of construction going on outside the hotel. We stayed on the second floor facing the construction and heard nothing. The rooms are exceptionally quite. The beds and bedding provided the best nights sleep. I slept better than at home.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Mark N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hi Terri!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback!

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your suite and our experience here in Bricktown!
I am disappointed in the overall cleanliness that you experienced, and would love to talk to you further regarding this situation. We take that very seriously, and I would like for you to be 100% satisfied! I am not able to locate your reservation based on the info on trip advisor, so feel free to contact me at the hotel @ 405-232-3200.

I have spoken to our housekeeping manager- and will put several procedures in place to assure that this does not occur to another guest. Again- thanks so much for the feedback- this is how we improve our product!!
Inman, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We love staying at the Hilton Family hotels because we always know what to expect - Top service, Comfortable Beds, and having confidence that things are taken care of. This was our first time with Homewood Suites and will definitely try to stay at one again (Hampton Inn is our standard). The suite was amazing! This is great for a family! The M-Th evening reception for is perfect for small kids and really helps on the budget (FREE). Pool was standard size for hotels but Hot tub seemed larger - both were great. Downtown OKC is awesome! Walking distance to so many things. One does have to pay to park in the garage which is fine (downtown OKC parking can get congested on game nights.

Hi Darren,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We love the Bricktown area, and it sounds like you and your family did too!

I hope that you'll come back and stay with us soon, and that Homewood Suites can be your new standard.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback!
Comujer
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This Homewood Suites was a wonderful stop for me on a driving trip that took me from Los Alamos, NM to Atlanta, GA. I arrived after 7 p.m. and they held dinner for me. My room was spotless with a big comfy bed with white duvet, lots of pillows. I had my doggie with me and had run out of chicken to feed him. I was able to cook fresh chicken breast on the stove in the mini-kitchen. In the morning, I was greeted by the most effervescent, kind man at the front desk. His name is Steven. He even sent me back out on the road with a bottle of water and some cookies. What a great stay!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Mark N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I'm glad you had a great stay with us at the Homewood Suites! We take a lot of pride in our service and accommodations, and I'm so pleased that you were able to experience both firsthand! I hope that you'll choose to stay with us again when you come to OKC, we can't wait to welcome you home!
Shawnee, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

All new appliances in the studio. Very clean and spacious. The sleeper sofa was typical, not very comfortable. There was only one chair for the dining table. Staff was very nice and helpful with everything except for the kitchen staff.

Middletown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During a business trip to Oklahoma city I stayed at Homewood Suites by Hillton in Bricktown, OK. The hotel staff were professional and friendly. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and a managers reception. The hotel is located in Bricktown which offers many restaurants and unique shops.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mark N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for staying with us in Oklahoma City! I'm glad that you enjoyed the amenities at the hotel, and had an enjoyable experience in Bricktown. I hope that you'll come back to your OKC home again soon!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK? Share your experiences!