You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK
Ranked #2 of 143 Hotels in Oklahoma City
The Woodlands, United States
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I always stay at the Helton family of hotels if at all possible - they are always consistently clean, very comfortable beds, and the staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. This was my first stay at this location and it did not disappoint - it was great, just as expected.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
ponca city, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The experience of my life was staying at the Homewood Suites. It was cozy and friendly place. I have found out I have Breast cancer and the Homewood Suites was close to the hospital and down town. There lots to see and do and it all at your hands. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU for being there.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mark N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your recent visit. We wish that your stay could have been under better circumstances, and hope for your continued recovery!

Thanks again for taking the time to write a review about our property, and we hope to see you again soon!
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Let me start by saying this pet-welcoming hotel raises the bar for all Homewood Suites. Exterior is stunning and our valet greeted us as if he truly was happy we chose his property for our visit. He later confided that they were recipients of some type of ‘friendly’ award conducted in the area. Yes, he certainly would have my vote.

Ushering two dogs in to a hotel can be somewhat nerve wracking what will all the noise, cars, and luggage. But our ‘boys’ were shown the welcome mat, once again adding our vote to the ‘friendly’ award.

Adjacent to the hotel is the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark where we took a leisurely stroll with our dogs before a game ensued. Known as Oklahoma’s premier entertainment district, the Bricktown area makes for a fun evening to window shop.

Rooms are new and gorgeous. Kitchen and eating area with shiny floors gives an uptown feel to Bricktown! Kitchen includes a two-burner stove, full-size refrigerator, microwave, crockery and utensils.

Monday through Thursday enjoy free evening dinner with drinks and complimentary, hot breakfast buffet served in the lodge each morning.

Room Tip: Let them know you are traveling with Fido when you book your room.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Allison K, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Hi Susan,

What a glowing review you left for us to read! We sure do appreciate the kind words you shared about our exceptional valet staff, facilities, and location. It was a pleasure hosting you and your "boys" and we hope to serve you again in the near future.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wichita, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Overall the stay was in line with what I expect from a hotel from the Hilton brand. The rooms were a little smaller than I was expecting, but still plenty of space to be comfortable. Room service was a very poor experience I will not be repeating. Overall, I would come back an make use of the facilities again. Parking was a bit of a hassle as the garage was a block away past 2 other hotels, but it wasn't too big of an issue.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Hi Robert,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about our property. As an all-suite hotel, our rooms are 20% larger than your standard guest room, offering a business traveler and/or family a spacious, comfortable room.

I would like to apologize for the negative experience you encountered when ordering room service. The valuable information you provided will certainly be passed on to our food and beverage team, and we will ensure that future guests do not have a similar experience.

Thanks again for your time and for choosing to stay with us! We hope to welcome you back during your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed at Homewood Suites twice for business trips and would highly recommend it! The suites are very nice and comfortable and the service and amenities are great. The breakfast is also a benefit as it is on-site so there is no need to leave to find breakfast before my business meetings.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Allison K, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi Lesley,

We appreciate you "highly recommending" our hotel and for being one of our valued repeat guests. It's a pleasure hosting business travelers like yourself and I'm glad you've found our amenities and offerings to be well-suited for your each and every one of your needs.

Thanks again for taking the time to write a review about our property, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was booked at this hotel on 2/18 for 2 nights. When I arrived at the hotel at 11 PM the clerk told me my room was "out of service" and they had no other rooms available. They gave me a "walk letter." I had to walk over 1/2 mile in the dark with my bags through the city to the Courtyard Marriott. Save yourself a headache and do not stay at a hotel that does not honor a reservation.

• Stayed February 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the negative experience you encountered when checking into our hotel last week. It is never our desire to put a guest in this situation, and I'm sorry this occurred during your visit.

It has been brought to my attention that you've been contacted by our General Manager, but please let me know if there's anything additional you would like to share with me or that I may assist you with. Do not hesitate to contact me directly at (405) 308-4462.

Again, I apologize for any discomfort or frustration this situation has caused you.

Kindest Regards,

Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed at various hotels in the OKC downtown area (Colcord, Sheraton, Skirvin, Marriott) but this one is my favorite. I loved the king suite, breakfast, manager's special, and a relaxing glass of wine at the end of my day, all for a great price. This was my first stay, but I'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Allison K, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

What a pleasure it is to hear that you've chosen us as your favorite hotel among many in the downtown area! Our spacious suites and complimentary services provide all you need when looking for a convenient and comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Allison Kocarnik
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bricktown

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, OK? Share your experiences!