“Step Back into the National Stockyards” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 50 Attractions in Oklahoma City
Type: Historic Sites, Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Cultural
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
86 attraction reviews
“Step Back into the National Stockyards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

After a business lunch, I had to stop and visit. Actually, I photographed the Stockyards. The Stockyards and the area nearby are a great scenic area to see the "West" and experience great food and shopping.

Rochester, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Coolest place ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I'm from NY and just spent the week in OKC, Stockyard City was one of my favorite places. In NY we have NOTHING remotely like this so it was a very cool experience. The shops were really fun to go to and Cattleman's restaurant was phenominal....I wish I could have brought some of their steak and ranch salad dressing home!

pa
17 attraction reviews
“Got lost and glad we did!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We missed out exit and decided to check out the Stockyards. What a uniquely Oklahoma experience full of history. We strolled about town for a while, checked out a few shops and pondered a pair of cowboy boots. While we passed on the boots, we weren't disappointed in our detour. Next time we'll try the famous Cattleman Restaurant!

Visited February 2013
CHARLESTON
24 attraction reviews
“Don't miss it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had heard of it and it wasn't at the top of my list for okc, but I am so glad I didn't miss it. The stockyard itself was so neat to see and the downtown area had great shops and friendly people. And if you need a pair of boots this is the area to go to. Don't miss it.

Orange City, Florida
59 attraction reviews
“Quaint charm of a stockyard town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate in the Cattleman restaurant which is steeped in history! We even got the privilege of meeting Jack Webb, a local cowboy-artist who is featured in the Cowboy Museum! Jack owns an alley-sized gallery across the street from the restaurant! Oh, the steaks at the restaurant melt in your mouth like butter!! And their local beer, Double Deuce, is crisp and refreshing! We even bought a four pack to go!

Visited September 2012