“Not a 3.5 star at all at least compared to other cities I've stayed in.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City

You added Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2945 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73112-5463   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #85 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Not a 3.5 star at all at least compared to other cities I've stayed in.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Got no sleep. From what I saw this Hotels majority guest are on the "trashy side ".
I can be white trash myself but not as a guest !!!! This place needs work in all areas. Staff great. All problems I'm sure come from cheap owners. Pool in horrible shape.

• Stayed August 2013
Rick G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear MARNN,

We appreciate your recent visit but are sorry that you were not pleased with your overall experience. Our staff genuinely tries to engage our guests during your stay - and our owners are committed to providing a great place as well. Regarding the pool, we do have plans to re-paint the pool and upgrade the area around the pool as soon as the pool closes this fall. We realize we need some refresh of this area and will do so just as soon as we can without closing the pool in the summer months.

I appreciate your feedback and again, thank you for staying with us. We hope you will give us another try at some point.

405-602-6114

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed for a weekend visiting family. Rooms clean, staff very attentive. Location great. Can tell the management is working hard to meet the needs of it's guests

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear texastravellers1,

Thank you for your recent visit and for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your recognition of our staff. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I frequent OKC just about every week for work... and I must say that I've grown very accustomed to the Crowne Plaza. The staff is warm and welcoming, and more importantly-- the rooms consistently have been very clean. I continue to stay at this property during my visits to Oklahoma City.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear ahmedrahim00,

Thank you for your kind words and for your repeat business. Our top priority is to provide a clean room where everything works - and a place where our guests feel significant. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team. We look forward to your return visit to Oklahoma City real soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I emailed the general manager prior to our stay, concerning certain accommodations and the GM replied to us right away and was very kind! We were greeted with a bottle of wine and a plate of fruit. The staff was very kind and welcoming, definitely get an A+ in my book for customer service! Our room was nice and clean! The hotel was also conveniently located. Literally 10 mins away from Bricktown, and two minutes away from a nice mall! We had a very comfortable stay and will be returning when we our back in Oklahoma City!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear JayRod21,

We love getting an A+ for service and are delighted that you had a wonderful stay in Oklahoma City! Our central location is often the reason guests choose us in the first place. I am pleased that you emailed me in advance and we could have a small welcome gift for you for your special visit. We hope you will come back again soon!

Thank you for your kind comments - we will pass these along to our entire team!

General Manger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Room was super clean and the feel of the room was very nice and warm. Staff was friendly and the food was tasty. The warmth and feel of the hotel was really nice and with the staff being attentive it made the whole experience better! :-)

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rick G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
atabanik,

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff and the rooms. Our housekeepers work very hard to make sure that our rooms are especially clean - thank you for commenting on this. I will be sure to pass this along to our team.

We appreciate your business and your feedback. We hope to see you again in Oklahoma City soon!

New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nothing special at all - your typical 3 to 3.5 star hotel. I would have hoped for more from a big regional city (nicer service, maybe, or slightly more attention to detail in the room layout or room service food quality) until we stayed in the Renaissance in downtown OKC and had basically the same room quality. I honestly think OKC has a little way to go in becoming a major American city - it could look at Albuquerque, Austin, or pretty much anywhere in Colorado to get some ideas. And yes, the elevators are incredibly tiny!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
LauraMarieE,

I am sorry that you were underwhelmed with your visit to Oklahoma City. Our goal is to not to be "just as good as the other guy"......we really want to engage our guests in a genuine and hospitable way. I am sorry that we did not "wow" you during your stay with us. We will work on how to do this better. Thank you for staying with us and for providing honest feedback though this review.

RickGuttenberger
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Booked threw Priceline and was worried about staying her after reading the reviews. Called as soon as booked to confirm a double bed being that there will be three of us (wife, child and myself). Was told on the phone it wouldn't be a problem.
Now we skip to check in, we are told that a double will not be possible but we can get a king and a roll away bed. We agree after being assured we would be getting one soon. So off we go.
We get in 6 hrs later at 9:00 to find our room with no roll away. We call. We are told by front desk they will check and call back. Hour goes by and nothing. I call front
desk, and we are told we will not be getting a roll away. So we ask for an extra blanket and pillows so I can sleep on the floor they say sure. Hour goes by. Nothing. I call down, they say its on the way. Another hour nothing. Here it is midnight and we can't go to sleep because we are waiting for front desk. I have a very pregnant wife and small child and we can't get even the simplest items. We will not be risking this hotel with Priceline again.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Jayaaron,

I am so sorry about your recent stay and the frustration you encountered. It would greatly bother me, too, if I had no response or a delayed response like you mentioned. I will research this further to see if I can find out what exactly happened, but again, please accept my personal apology.

Reservations that are made through non-direct channels are generally for non-guaranteed room types. There will be times when we do not have the double/double you requested. That said, we should be able to clearly tell you upon check-in if we have a rollaway available for you or not. I will be sure to address this immediately with our new front office management team.

Thank you gain fro taking the time to write to us.

405-602-6114

Been to Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!