“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 143 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Bryan, Texas
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We had an impromptu trip planned to Oklahoma City due to a family funeral. The hotel allowed us to book a block of rooms with 3 days notice and we were all able to stay close together! Our family needed this time. The The rooms were clean and suite style with plenty of room to move around. The indoor pool was nice to have in the hotel and the exercise room was all you need for a short two day stay. The hotel had convenient parking and was easy to get in and out of on the freeway. The hotel is close to nice restaurants and made our trip as enjoyable as possible! The breakfast was your typical complimentary but was good. At no time did we need anything which they did not accommodate for us! Thanks to Jay for his customer service!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Enid, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

For a late decision at a time when most if not all rooms were taken in NW OKC, it was an enjoyable and comfortable stay. The pool was clean & well kept. The workout area was clean & well kept. The staff was nice and accommodating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Yakima, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

For mid-range hotel this place worked very well for my 4 day stay. It's obvious that they are making some upgrades, and overall things were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was typical, but slightly below par. No real complaints.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Parkersburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel from June 19-23, 2014. We could not ask for any better service. From checking in to checking out we got nothing but the best of care.. Room was clean and bed was soooooo comfortable,I slept like a baby every night. We found the whole place to be very clean and quiet. Staff was fantastic!!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay while in the area.. We plan on a return trip in September and this is where we will be staying for sure.

Betty and Ron Watson

New Braunfels, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My trip was very good. Jay was the best, he went out of his way to make sure everything was great. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Oklahoma City. The only downside for me was I was hoping for an outdoor swimming pool to soak up some sun. It's all good though as it rained quit abit while I was there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Burkburnett, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was in town for a Baseball tournament close to the hotel. Hotel was very clean and friendly staff. I would definately stay here again if I was ever in the area. Very close to shopping and good restaurants. Room was clean, and very comfortable.

BARNSDALL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I am a smoker and BW was the only hotel that still has smoking rooms. I found this very nice since I am a woman and do not like to stand outside to have a cigirette. The room was very clean, comfotable beds. The rooms must be sound proof because we could not hear people in the halls or in the next room. The indoor pool was very nice. The breakfast was really good with lots of choices. I had my daughter and granddaughter with me and we all enjoyed our stay very much. I will stay here again inthe future.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Memorial Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!