You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Ranked #42 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“New HI Express”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

If you're looking for a nice HIE relatively close to the downtown of OKC, look no further. The hotel is very nicely appointed in terms of common space and guest rooms.

When reserving, DO request a room which does NOT face I-35 as the hotel is very, very close to this interstate. While I did not specifically notice the noise, I also "sleep like the dead" whereas another guest might be bothered.

Room Tip: Request a room NOT facing I-35
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
David H, Guest Service Rep at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35, responded to this review, October 6, 2014
We would like to thank you for you review. We would also like to extended our open doors to you if you are looking to have a family vacation, as we are for the most part centrally located we are near the Oklahoma City Zoo, White Water Bay, Frontier City, and even the Governor's Mansion. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the OKC area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Shreveport, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Brand new hotel with an excellent friendly staff that was helpful with any questions that we had during our stay. The hotel breakfast was hot and readily available during our stay. There is a small dive restaurant out front of hotel but the hotel has done a great job with a privacy fence to hide the eye source.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate all of the positive feed back. We hope in the near or far future when you return to the OKC area that you will choose our property to stay at. Even if you are only in the area for the Farmers Public Market, or maybe Some of our tourist attractions like the Bricktown Water Taxi, or even The American Banjo Museum please feel free to stay with us, and we do look forward to seeing you again

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35

Address: 1629 S. Prospect Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Ranked #42 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.