“First La Quinta stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 146 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Clarksville, Tennessee
“First La Quinta stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have always been Hilton Honors members , but with our new puppy we are switching to a pet friendly chain. This was our first stay after leaving Tennessee. We had reserved two doubles online, but we were pleasantly upgraded to a king suite. The room rocked, the staff rocked. I can't say enough about this hotel. When I loaded all of our stuff on the rolly cart I had not noticed it had a flat tire, the staff noticed and switched all our belongings to another cart without even batting an eye well off to Albuquerque for our next stay. I can't wait to enjoy another La Quinta. We are on a 15 day cross country trip from Tennessee to California and back!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The La Quinta OKC North is a great hotel in an ideal location for hospitals and businesses in north OKC or Edmond. It has great rooms, large and very well done. I enjoyed the suite with a jacuzzi - very nice touch!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Altus, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Our first experience staying in a La Quinta Inn was positive. The hotel itself is in a great location with many good restaurants a quick drive away. It was very clean and our room was also in good shape. We stayed two days. The second day we came in after a long day at Frontier City and the front desk had cookies out. The kids loved having one to tide them over until dinner. Breakfast was above average and always full. Breads, bagels, pastries, cereals, waffles along with biscuits, eggs, sausage, bacon and fruit. Room was straightened up while we were out the second day and the ladies cleaning did a great job and even returned the kids stuffed animals to the beds after making them. Pool and hot tub were great. Pool was even heated which was nice since the temps outside were pretty chilly compared to normal this time of year. If there was a drawback it would only be that the front desk should be a little more cheerful. Check in guys were good but the girls at checkout barely even acknowledged us when we turned in our paper and keys.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Amarillo, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place needs to be cleaned. We saw and smelled nastiness. Imagine what is there that we could not see. There was a horrible smell of tobacco smoke in the stairway. There was hair on floor, tub, sink and toilet. Stains on the bedspread. Stains on the carpet. Bathroom wall needs to be repaired.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Magnolia, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

As always, when I checked in at the LaQuinta Inn - Oklahoma City @ Quail Springs, I received an exceptional reception from the front desk staff. I stayed here from May 12 - 15, 2014. And of course, I have stayed at the same motel more times than I can count. I was greeted by a very gracious young lady that immediately acknowledged my membership level and made sure I was aware of how thankful she was that I chose LaQuinta Inn for my stay in Oklahoma City. She went on to express her sincere appreciation for my continued commitment to LaQuinta Inn & Suites. My entire stay was quite enjoyable. My room was very clean when I checked in and just as clean when I came back to my room in the evenings. Great bed and very fresh linens.

I am sure there are many travelers that experience the same customer service and experiences I had during my stay at the LaQuinta Inn - OKC @ Quail Springs, but do not take the time to acknowledge the efforts of the motel staff to ensure a positive experience. I wanted to take the time to acknowledge the staff and the motel's commitment to customer excellence. This is a motel that I would highly recommend and will be staying there again when I make my next trip to OKC.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North - Quail Springs? Share your experiences!