“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North - Quail Springs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3003 West Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134   |
Ranked #9 of 139 hotels in Oklahoma City

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Amarillo, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place needs to be cleaned. We saw and smelled nastiness. Imagine what is there that we could not see. There was a horrible smell of tobacco smoke in the stairway. There was hair on floor, tub, sink and toilet. Stains on the bedspread. Stains on the carpet. Bathroom wall needs to be repaired.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Magnolia, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

As always, when I checked in at the LaQuinta Inn - Oklahoma City @ Quail Springs, I received an exceptional reception from the front desk staff. I stayed here from May 12 - 15, 2014. And of course, I have stayed at the same motel more times than I can count. I was greeted by a very gracious young lady that immediately acknowledged my membership level and made sure I was aware of how thankful she was that I chose LaQuinta Inn for my stay in Oklahoma City. She went on to express her sincere appreciation for my continued commitment to LaQuinta Inn & Suites. My entire stay was quite enjoyable. My room was very clean when I checked in and just as clean when I came back to my room in the evenings. Great bed and very fresh linens.

I am sure there are many travelers that experience the same customer service and experiences I had during my stay at the LaQuinta Inn - OKC @ Quail Springs, but do not take the time to acknowledge the efforts of the motel staff to ensure a positive experience. I wanted to take the time to acknowledge the staff and the motel's commitment to customer excellence. This is a motel that I would highly recommend and will be staying there again when I make my next trip to OKC.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Our stay was for a softball tournament in the area. The staff was very kind and accommodating to the entire team and made sure the girls were having a good time and that there was plenty of breakfast each day before we left for the fields.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Driving from California to Connecticut in April 2014 with my two pups. Spent the night here. Very pet friendly - got a room on the first floor near the exit. Comfortable bed and the location is great. Got carry-out from the nearby TGIFridays and was able to take the pups on several walks behind the hotel where there is a nice quiet office park. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip through town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Ponca City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This hotel is a good room for your money. Especially, if your in the area for medical reasons. They offer a competitive medical rate and there are several good restaurants within walking distance. The room we were in needed some attention. It was clean but the bathtub needed some updating. I know this isn't the case with all their rooms because we usually stay here about two nights every two months. Overall, this is an excellent hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North - Quail Springs? Share your experiences!