“beware bed bugs” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #116 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Coweta, Oklahoma
“beware bed bugs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

very friendly people but unfortunately we found bed bugs in room 215. i always check the corners of the box springs and there were live bed bugs. i took them down to the front desk she was shocked but we chose not to stay. actually our whole soccer team left. the hotel was also dirty.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Clean rooms, friendly staff , very well lighted parking area, staff was very accommodating! I would recommend this place to anyone, very easy to access. Breakfast was great also. Gym area nice and clean.

• Stayed September 2012
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great welcome, great room, great TV package and just an excelient stay for a reasonable amount. The room was clean with a flat screen TV and one of the most comfortable beds. Breakfast was varied and plenty of it. i will stay again.

Room Tip: I would say all will be good
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sierra Vista, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

Seriously, maintence wasn't available til after 11:am the next day and our toilet overflowed right after checkin around 5;00pm., also replaced two light bulbs in the room, bulbs and plunger was provided by front desk.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

Had not see my wife in 2 months decided we wanted a room with a wirlpool tub. Picture looked good but after getting there, Well there is no place in walking distance to eat and I'd triple lock the doors after dark and hope you have an alarm on your car. The Room smelled musty the tub leaked and it was very dark in the room ther is no view unless you like looking at the back of a building. There is a better confort inn 10 blocks away we found while shopping at the mall and eating at IHOP and Applebee's right in front of the confort inn hotel I believe I'll go there next time! Good Luck

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Bisbee, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

Ordinarily the Comfort Inn chain has some pretty nice hotels but this one sure isn't one of them. If I hadn't been exhausted from a solo drive I'd probably have checked out and gone somewhere else. The first impression I had of my room is that it had a distinct odor of--hmmm, BLUE CHEESE! Yukky. Instead of making a big stink about it (ha, ha, get it?) I went next door to the Lowe's and bought some air freshener. After spraying half a bottle of that the smell went away. But the room was just kind of cruddy and little things needed attending to--the bathtub stopper didn't work, the bathtub dripped all night, big rip in the upholstery in the chair and some kind of white, gross stains on the desk chair. Room had a lovely view of a bunch of discarded mattresses in the lot next door. It's terribly hard to get to, too, with a one way street in front of it. The carpet in the stairwell was particularly gross--haven't these people heard of carpet cleaning? It was just overall pretty run down, and, in this coupon book that I picked up at one of the rest areas along the way they touted themselves as a "New Hotel." Ha. No way. The only great thing I can say about this place is that it's next door to San Marcos, a killer Mexican restaurant, and that I only had to stay there one night. Go somewhere else in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

I rented a king room with a whirlpool tub.....there was pubic hair in the tub, mold/mildew in the jets. I called for housekeeping, there was no one on duty. I reported it to the desk clerk, he was to have made a note to management and they were to call me....they did not, I had to contact them. I was there for a two night stay.

They offered $10.00 off of one night's stay for my inconvenience. The manager basically said that I was lying about the conditions, but I do have pictures of the pubic hairs and dirt/scum rings aroung the tub that I would furnish upon request. I did try to rinse out and wipe the tub down, but it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in some time....I wasn't going to put my body in such an unsanitary tub.

WATCH OUT!!!! Had management just admitted that they had been having trouble with housekeeping, which the desk clerk told my sister and I when checking out, and refunded $20.00, I would have been satisfied. The manager chose to keep the $10.00 difference in room cost as opposed to keeping a customer satisfied. Bad choice......

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!