“Great value for the money.” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Sleep Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12024 North I-35 & N East I-44, Exit 137 122nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #24 of 140 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great value for the money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When we first arrived I noticed that the baseboards were missing in the hallways and instantly thought "not another hotel that is not kept up". However the hotel was, in fact, undergoing updates and repairs. We had arrived in a thunderstorm. We had a good nights sleep despite the thunder. The next morning we enjoyed a fresh, hot breakfast and found the staff to be very pleasant. As we loaded our luggage a couple of very friendly carpet layers actually took the time to carry one of our suit cases to the car and wished us a great day. They were not even employees of the hotel but represented it very well as they were working there and showed a very high level of courtesy. We will definitely stay a this hotel in the future as we pass through OKC

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Topeka, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This hotel is okay for some, but not for us. We are not hotel snobs, but there are a few things we look for on our tight budget. If the rooms were 50 bucks, fine, but I felt for the price of the hotel it was not worth it. Upon entering we were greeted by Richard, we liked Richard and enjoyed talking with him. My Grandmothers room was wonderful, smelled good, nice looking, so I was excited to get to my room. It was hot, humid and smelled funky. The air wasn't working properly, had it set to 65, wouldn't cool room past 75, so Richard came up and did help us. The bed was quite rough to sleep in and I just wasn't fully comfortable when sleeping. Lastly they still allow smoking in this hotel, which I would have never stayed here if I knew it cause I could smell it in the halls, and I have an allergy to it. The pool area was okay and breakfast was also only okay. We had stayed at two hotels before this and this was the most disappointing one and I am sorry to say we will not be back. Thanks Richard, you were the best thing at the hotel. Oh, one more thing, the gentlemen at the front desk when we were checking out didn't really want to hear about the thermostat, that I believe needs help. I was not complaining, even though I could have, I simply said it should be checked and he tried to tell me that was the temperature in the room, and that it was working fine. I tried to tell him I had the thermostat down to 65 and the room after 5 hours was still reading 75. So obviously not working....He didn't listen to me, I just didn't want the next guest to go threw a hot, humid room.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

when we showed up at this hotel we had been on the road 12 days. It was hot in Oklahoma (July). When we walked in it was nice and cool and got a warm welcome. (Some hotels not happy with bikers.) We stayed 3 nights so we could visit our grandson. Everyone was so nice and helpful and was great to do laundry. Clean room with a frig. was fantastic. I wish they had a hot tub the pool was to cold for me. But the kids in the hotel loved the pool. Breakfast was good and the coffee better than most hotels we have been at.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
pravinpatel, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2014

we are glad you were able to get to us safely when it started raining, and we really appreciate your feedback.
We strive to make sure we provide a stellar stay and excellent service.
We really care about our location, and we take pride. Our staff are genuine, and we really care for our guests and your review means a lot.

Keep Riding, and may you enjoy all your travels,
See you soon!
Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

If a motel is going through a remodel, they need to just shut down and do it, rather than to subject their customers to endless inconveniences. Advertising an empty hole as an indoor pool is dishonest at best. We planned this vacation for months, and spent hours, online, searching for a nice hotel with an indoor pool, and comparing pictures of the pools. Sleep Inn promised an indoor pool, and never once mentioned that it was just an empty hole. Our grandkids spent 2 days cramped inside a motel room with nothing to do. They stared at the empty pool every time we walked by, hoping it would be full of water. The hallway reeked from the sealant being applied. Also, the beds are hard, and hurt my back. Thanks Sleep Inn, for ruining our vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We apologize for the pool being down. Usually, that "hole in the ground" is heated to 85 degrees year round and full of water. Unfortunately, we dont have any idea when pumps or equipment fail. During such a failure, and if we are waiting on commercial grade parts, we take the opportunity to service the entire pool room. Which is what we did during that period the pool failed. We are not allowed to let the public the pool if it fails and is not chlorinating the water. This is unsafe, and we took measure to repair it. We had to take it offline, and we took that opportunity to resurface the floor and surrounding area.
During th time your group made reservations, our pool was fully functional.
As we advised you, and many other guests when you arrived, you were free to go to a location that met your requiremnets.
We suggested the HUGE park with water slides and rides, as well as various other activities for kids in the area nearby.
Hotel renovations are always an inconvinience, but we do them so that we can improve our facility, and we have zero control over equipment failure.
Also, as we did for 2 guests that were unhappy about the pool, we did not refuse trasnfer to other properties in the area.
Part of our renovations are replacing beds and mattresses, at the time you stayed, they were brandnew, we will investigate why the brand standard mattress was uncomfortable, and resolve the issue. We spare no expense when it comes to comfort, after all, we are a 2 star hotel.
We sincerely apologize that your weekend was not as enjoyable,
thanks for your review.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had a nice stay at this hotel. Except for the beds they were really hatd my husband didn't get sleep because the bed was so hatd and the pillows were so small. We had a smoking room but it didn't have an ashtray in it. And when we asked front desk for one she said they didn't have any. But other than those two things we really enjoyed our stay I would really like to thank Bonnie she was very helpful when she checked us in. And Richard was really good as well. Someone spilled something in the elevator and he stopped what he was doing and cleaned up the mess. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. We will be staying there again.Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014
Lexington, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay the room was one of the cleanest we stayed at in a while. We will definitely stay there again. The night clethrk was friendly and helpful. The hotel isgoing through a remodel. The wifi actually worked and it was nice to have a good selection of channels. the night clerk needs a raise.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SW City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

If you wish to go to Frontier City, it is directly almost across the road.

This place is wonderful! I stayed, overnight, July 15, 2014. These people are so incredibly concerned about your satisfaction. After a very pleasant check-in at the front desk with Bonnie, I hadn't been into my room 15 minutes when she called my room to ensure that everything was to my satisfaction. THAT'S A FIRST! The room was sparkling- cleaner than any 4-star hotel I had ever been in! My room was a bit out-dated, but it was due to be updated soon. However, the paint was fresh, everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the shower had such pressure that it could have drilled a hole in my back, so I had no complaints. All with a microwave and refrigerator to boot!

Another BIG plus- the beverage machine in the snack area is actually only $1- unreal, I know!

The next morning..... the breakfast!!!!! Scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, bacon, toast, bagels, three kinds of muffins, donuts, Danish, three kinds of fruit, apple juice, orange juice, two kinds of coffee.... all complimentary! I have used four-star hotels that did treat their guests this well, nor were they this clean, nor did they have the refrig or microwave in the room. When I come back to Ok City, I will not stay anywhere else. This is the hotel for me!!!!

Room Tip: Ask to be at the end of the hall, if you are booked on the first floor, so that you will not hear pe...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
pravinpatel, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2014

We really appreciate your feed back and recognition of our staff!! We have a great team, from the Desk clerks to the house keepers, and Maintenance. It is their efforts and and by following brand standards, that we continue to grow and improve. Through excellent feedback like yours, we are assured our efforts are paying off, and we will continue to maintain high level of operations. Like you said, we are not a 4 star hotel, but we want to provide all our guests with exceptional service and cleanliness, along with a comfortable room!!
We appreciate you feedback and look forward to you stauying with us again in the future! We will be done with updates in a few weeks.
Thanks,
Management

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!