“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Sleep Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12024 North I-35 & N East I-44, Exit 137 122nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 140 hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Springfield, Illinois
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way to the Grand Canyon. The even front desk attendant was very nice and pleasant. The room was quite large and clean. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was included. It included bacon and eggs, waffles, yogurt, etc, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
pravinpatel, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate any sort of feedback guests provide. We are happy you chose our hotel and hope to see you soon.

Peter Patel
GM

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I would like to give this hotel an excellent review for being accommodating for my family. We were driving from Austin, TX to Grand Island, NE. We had our 18 month old child traveling with us so we did not pre-book any hotels because we honestly did not know how far we would get each day. So we made it to the north end of Oklahoma City and decided we had had enough, mind you I was also the only male passenger in a car with 4 ladies. We pulled into this hotel that was surrounded by several other hotels, not really knowing what the price was going to be. So on the fly as I would call it, my wife books us a room big enough to accommodate our family. The Hotel Desk Attendant was very courteous and even shared pictures of his family with us. The room was clean and everything worked, and continental breakfast was good. Many more choices than other hotels I have stayed. The price for the room was excellent, and there is even a pool inside. I will definitely use them again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
St Joseph, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Coming home from a fishing trip from Texas, we stayed at this hotel. Very clean, comfortable, and staff very helpful. I thought it was a newer hotel, but around 10 years old. Well taken care of. Very quiet although next to I-35. Will stay there again on our next trip. Very reasonable too!

Room Tip: top floor, end room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
pravinpatel, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Sheila

Heyworth, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was here on business for a week
enjoyed my stay the whole time here
have breakfast every morning bagels, donuts, eggs, yogurt, waffles, or sausage
a pool
a clinical bicycle and treadmill

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
pravinpatel, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear TIm,
Thank you for your recent review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast so much. We strive to give you and all our guests the best experience in hotel lodging and hospitality.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed here on 12/30/13 with my wife and 2 dogs on our way to Arizona. Rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Great breakfast in the morning. This is a great vakue for the money. I definetly recommend this hotel if you heading to OKC.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Rush Center, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very much enjoyed our stay. We were just staying for the night on our way south. We usually stay at one of the motels at this intersection, it is a very busy intersection, we decided on Sleep Inn this time and we are so glad we did. Although it is at a busy intersection and you can hear the traffic on I-35, it was not a problem. The staff was excellent and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've been to numerous choice hotels including some very close by this one, and this Sleep Inn will be my first choice from now on! The continental breakfast was excellent compared to Great customer service and great value for the price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!