“disgusting chicken undercooked reported to health dept” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #808 of 1,431 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Chinese
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“disgusting chicken undercooked reported to health dept”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

very rude girl who always takes orders there, chicken was under cooked. She handled money and some food, not mine. Will not go back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Simply the Best in OKC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is primarily a take-out/delivery Mom & Pop but has added two tables for dine-in which we like to do there because the staff is so positive and upbeat they make it fun. Having recently lived in Oklahoma City 5 years we can absolutely say without reservation that this is our Chinese fav. Three nights ago we each tried Singapore noodles, shrimp, snow peas and brocoli in steaming, heaping bowls. Along with ample bowls of hot & sour and won ton soups and bottled water to drink we were out the door with change for our $20 bill and it was absolutely fabulous! The Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Susan who takes the orders is just a treasure.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, Rude help.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011 via mobile

Very good food for quick takeout. However, the customer service is nonexistent. Today the girl didn't even bother to get off her personal call, just handed me my change and kept talking.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Oklahoma City, OK
“Beyond Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

I was really impressed with Great Wall.... I called in an order for delivery, came short of the delivery minimum, and I decided to cancel my order. Not a minute later I received a call back from what I'm assuming was the store manager, and he asked me if I still wanted my order, they would deliver it. I thought was very good of them. That's my two cents...
b.j.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent takeout/delivery option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2007

Standard Chinese takeout menu, much better quality than average, definitely THE place for Chinese food in northwest OKC. Delivery is usually prompt, quality is consistent, employees answering the phone speak English well. The food itself is well suited to American palettes. Avoid Hunan one block away - Great Wall is the way to go!