“Downright good BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Downright good BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I have been visiting Mr. Sprigg's ever since I was kid. I went back recently and the food is just as good as my memory serves. I had the polish sausage sandwich. Everyone with me had either the pulled pork or brisket sandwich. The season fries are the best side. I prefer hot foods and their hot barbeque sauce has a kick and lots of flavor. They also have a mixed sauce, which half their mild and hot. The family pack is a good deal if you're going home because it feeds 4-5 people easily. The restaurant is plain, but who cares when you're eating awesome barbeque.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Frisco, Texas
“Simple awsome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

Mr. Spriggs Bar B Q has actually moved to 1017 S. Air Depot. I eat here each time I travel to the Oklahoma City/Midwest City area.
The restaurant has always been great with excellent food, but has recently ben made famous by its TV commercial that has gained nation attention from people like Will Ferrel, John C Reilly, Jimmy Kimmel, The Roots and Jay Leno. You can search the internet for Mr Spriggs Bar B Q commercial and you will see it. Its awesome too!
Great Bar B Q and I particulary like their ribs.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Italian Creme Cake that...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2008