“A true taste of Morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 1,413 restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Moroccan
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“A true taste of Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Since I have been to Morocco I can say that this food was very good and authentic. I went here based off a friends suggestion. I was very surprised at the affordability. Very nice menu options withe wry thing being reasonable. I tried the Chicken Schwarma (sp) and an iced tea. Both were excellent. The sandwich was only $5.25 and came with fries. I saw someone else's tagine that looked amazing. My friend had hummus, grape leaves and falafel and they looked good too. The ingredients were all very fresh and very flavorful. The only thing I was disappointed with was my tea. I expected a handful of mint leaves in it like they served it in morocco. I will definitely be coming back very soon!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
“Delicious place for lunch or dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I gave Cous Cous Cafe a try, & was not disappointed. The veggie falafel sandwich tasted great, as did the Moroccan tea, baklava, French fries, and hummus I had (though the hummus could have used more garlic). I forgot to order my sandwich vegan, not realizing that it came with a creamy dill sauce. The waiter was really sweet and had the chef remake it for me dairy free, which I really appreciated. Overall a nice dinner place, one that I'll definitely revisit. The pita bread is too awesome to pass up and everything is very reasonable!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere