“Outstanding Hotel in a great location!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #34 of 140 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Annapolis, Maryland
“Outstanding Hotel in a great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

While in OKC for business I had some meetings downtown and found the Courtyard online. It was a little pricey but later found this was because it was directly next to the Chesapeake Energy Center and the OKC Thunder had a home Basketball game that night.

Staff was fantastic and very friendly. The location was great. Walking distance to all of my appointments downtown, dinner in Bricktown, and of course the Arena and Baseball Stadium.

Will be the only place I will stay next time I am in OKC.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Hereford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place was awesome! Greeted us nice and tended to our needs! Great rooms and the Free limo service was perfect! If you are coming to see a game or doing some shopping downtown stay here! Perfect location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
cu-later67
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were greeted by a friendly desk clerk who quickly took care of our reservation and was very helpful giving us directions. Room was nice and well lighted and the balcony was an unexpected treat. Room and bathroom were clean and well furnished. Valet parking was a plus considering there is very limited parking in the area. Within walking distance of event centers and Bricktown. Will stay at this property again when OKC.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lawton, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We recently stayed here for our 40th Anniversary weekend. We paid 200+ dollars for one night and it certainly was not worth it. The room was nice enough but pretty small, the location was great. I guess I was expecting more for that kind of money, I have stayed at the other hotels in downtown OKC and have paid less and gotten more. I was just a little disappointed, expecting more and got less. All in all an nice hotel, but a little too pricey for me. We were on 7th floor and could still hear street noises, and the train that passes by.

Room Tip: Was on the 7th floor and could still hear the street noise. Not sure what else to say.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

ChecK in was fast and friendly. I inquired about changing one of my rooms from a double to a king bed, but decided against it because it was going to cost more.
Our room was very large since we were on the front corner.
The bathroom was not my favorite because it was large but the lighting was terrible. The bathroom wasn't clean - I hate it when there are hairs on the floor when you first walk in. My only other concern were the towels, they are not high quality.
The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of lighting in the room
Ate breakfast in the hotel and it was very good and the service was great
Got my bill for check out and had been over charged for one if my rooms. I guess when I inquired about changing room types when I checked in it was changed. The front desk corrected my bill without any questions.
The front desk staff as well as the valet staff were very helpful throughout our stay.

• Stayed September 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

was in a great location near basketball arena and Bricktown. The room was very comfortable and had a balcony. Great breakfast that has made to order omelets. The pool was indoor and had huge pool smell that was overtaking.

Room Tip: Ask for the coupon for the OKC memorial. If it's a game night for the OKC Thunder or OKC Barons...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Bramley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on our route 66 tour and it is just what you expect from a Marriott. Large, clean, reasonable service but an overall sense of something which is good but nothing exciting. We had a massive room with lots of space but a view of a car park and air conditioning units. Beds were very comfy though and the location is near to some great restaurants so eating out is a good option. Overall just a decent large hotel in a good spot.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown? Share your experiences!