This was the worst motel I've ever stayed in. Here's my list of complaints:
1. When I first called on the phone to make a reservation, the clerk told me "Can you call back later, I'm on the computer right now".
2. There was no running water when we cheked in. We called the front desk, they said it'd be on in 20 minutes; it took 2 hours.
3. Speaking of the water, we had NO HOT WATER for the entire stay (3 days). I called on the second day to complain, and the clerk said I would get a credit. When I checked out, they said there'd be no credit. I never got a credit.
4. There was a box of condoms and a sex toy on the floor when we checked in.
5. The remote control didn't work.
6. Housekeeping was rude.
7. The front desk clerks were under-staffed and extremely rude.
8. Their Raintree lounge is nothing but a glorified biker bar.
9. To top it off, I got mugged in the parking lot. When I told the front desk about it, they laughed and thought I was making it up in order to get a free room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Oklahoma City Fairground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oklahoma City