“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center

You added Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center to your Saves list
Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 E Reno Avenue, with Free Area Shuttle, Oklahoma City, OK 73117   |
Ranked #43 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Easy to find..extremely clean room, excellent customer service....awesome staff..friendly and extremely helpful. Breakfast included everyday..Was my first time in OKC..shuttled me back and forth to classes downtown the entire week... I will definitely stay again..

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Wichita, Kansas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We liked Knights Inn at Bricktown for the location being easy access to the Bricktown area of OKC, easy on/off to interstate, and the shuttle was a big plus for dinning out in the evening, no $10 or more parking fee to pay. It also has a great pool, patio with grill and table, courtyard areas, breakfast service with plenty of seating (it use to be a restaurant). The tornadoes that went through the OKC area had knocked out electricity to the hallways so there were large fans stationed around to keep the air moving, the rooms did not have an AC problem (this was in June 2013 so should be repaired by now). Over all it was a clean hotel, a few spots on the carpet in our room. We will use this hotel again when we go to OKC.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel's condition is failing. For some reason there was plastic taped to the ceiling and walls in two of the halls, that I had to walk through to get to my room, I was staying on the first floor near the back of the hotel. There is a Waffle House and a Petro with Iron Skillet across the street. There was a washer and dryer on my hall that ran constantly, with housekeeping stuffing linens and towels in constantly. The room was clean and the air conditioner worked very well. I got too cold and had to turn it down. It was rainy so I didnt get to try the pool. The check in staff spit out the rules and regs and directions to my room, so fast that I couldnt follow her. The person who answered my questions by phone was very nice and helpful. I liked the fact that it is on a large route that takes you to Bricktown attractions easily. They do offer a shuttle service to downtown if you need it. So, for the money and a short stop trip, this hotel will fill the bill. But if you are looking for luxury, this is not the place to stay. Meets my minimum needs.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is not located at the back of the hotel near the dumpster. There was a dumpst...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Wichita
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was our second time staying at this hotel. It had undergone some improvements since we had come the first time. Positives are that it is clean, has had some updating, good pricing, free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. Negatives are that it does sit next to the highway so if you're room is on the side of the off ramp it can be noisy. Also, I wish it were just a tad closer to Bricktown, but they do shuttle you so that's good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kitchener, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Overall, I would recommend this hotel as the staff was very friendly and helpful and very accommodating! The hallway walls could stand a touch of paint to lighten things up but I know that with new owners taking over in just the past few years they are in the middle of doing renovations. The breakfast was great! Loved having the free shuttle service to take us all over Bricktown!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool, otherwise you are on the interstate side or truck stop side whi...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family to celebrate a special occasion. The first thing I noticed walking into our room was it was VERY large and clean. The kitchen in our room got a lot of use. The already provided silverware and dishes were an additional plus! My son really enjoyed our room on the ground floor just outside the pool. Anything we needed, the front desk was quick to respond with professionalism. And lastly, we really loved the free breakfast and shuttle. We couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable weekend at the Bricktown Hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Henrietta, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Bricktown Hotel. My wife and I enjoyed the free shuttle and thought Oklahoma City is doing a great job with the renovation and entertainment at Bricktown. Our room was clean and the staff was over the top friendly. I will be staying there on my next trip to OKC.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center? Share your experiences!