“Overall Pretty Decent” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Airport

You added Quality Inn & Suites Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4200 West Interstate 40, I-40 at Exit 145/Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #32 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Overall Pretty Decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel primarily because it had exterior corridors and fellow TripAdvisor reviews. Since I was moving across the country, being able to park my car directly outside my room was important to me. Room was updated, clean, and comfortable. However, with that being said, there is some highway noise which can be heard due to its proximity to the road. I stayed in room 115 which was "blocked" by the Comfort Suites which literally "sits" on the highway. If possible, rooms on the back side of the hotel would be incredibly quiet as they face an office park. They were extremely full due to many tornado. One other Tripadvisor member stated it was difficult to locate this hotel. Overall, I would disagree as it was easy to locate directly off of Interstate 40 because the sign is clearly visible. I would stay here again as the price was really good for the quality of the room.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces away from the Interstate.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Oswego, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This property is kind of hard to locate way back of I-40. My Garmin couldn't even locate the address for the hotel. I had to program in nearby Craker Barrel. Outside of hotel needs some repair. Parking on northside of hotel is on a very steep slope and can be difficult with rain. All rooms open to the outside. Rooms were a pleasant surprise- except bathroom is very small and no fan. Room has alot of room-nice desk-bed was very nice to sleep in. They only had 2 bath towels in the room and they were the smallest I have seen. Flay screen TV but some of the channels were very fuzzy. Steps to upper floors are dark-very small and not to clean. There is an elevator to all floors in the out buildings. Was not upset with this hotel but there might be better ones in the immediate area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had a pleasant stay at this Quality Inn. The clerk was friendly, the room was clean and the AC was already on when I arrived, which is unusual for budget hotels. The bed was comfortable, the TV was newer, the bathroom/shower were clean and operated fine. The entire hotel was nice. I also had the breakfast in the morning, which was good. I particularly like hard boiled eggs, which were available, as well as omelets, bacon, potatoes, waffles, cereal and pastries.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Heather H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
From the Quality Inn & Staff we are glad we made your stay, a good experience. We hope you stay with us again!
Thank you...
Long Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I requested a cold room 60 degrees or colder for a good night's sleep. This was provided and the desk manager even asked me upon leaving if it was cold enough for us. I was pleasantly surprised that he was thoughtful enough to not only honor my request but to follow up to see if it was good enough. As a result I also stayed there again and will do so in the future.

Room Tip: Easy access to and from Interstate 40.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Heather H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I am very glad to hear we accommodate all your needs, and hope to see you soon.
Vinita, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Fairly recent remodel and done very nicely. Clean, comfy rooms. No complaints whatsoever. Very reasonable rates. Had to leave early to catch an early flight so I don't know about the breakfast. Highly recommend and will stay here again when I'm in the OKC area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this Quality Inn while traveling through on business. For the price of our stay, we were extremely pleased with the newness of our room, the comfort of the bed, and the cleanliness of the hotel. The only reason we could not give our overall stay a 5, is the fact that the road noise from the interstate was really loud all night long. When we stay again, we will ask for a room on the back side of the hotel. Everything else really made for a very good stay!

• Stayed February 2013
Tipton IA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed at the Quality Inn on I-40 on our way to Arizona. We got a super rate online (<$60), the desk was extremely helpful and friendly, the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Little things like accordion folds on the towels and tissues and extra pillows made it feel a little more upscale. There was a Cracker Barrel about a 5 minute walk away and the hotel breakfast was very good with bacon, omelettes and biscuits and gravy. We will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!