“Lights on Broadway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 140 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fort Walton Beach, United States
“Lights on Broadway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This one of the best hotels was have stayed in quite sometime. From checkin to checkout the service was fantastic. When checking in Loraine, Ann and another other lady other excellent customer service checking in and out and also during the stay. The room was excellent right. It was very neat and clean. The beds were very nice and offered a peaceful sleep. Internet Service was outstanding. One of the best I have used while staying at hotels. The hotel service shoudl be commended for a job well done. The breakfast was excellent expecially the homemade salsa sauce and bannana brea. Kelly and Samantha should also be commended for doing on standing job serving in the bar. Everbody was so friendly theyall made you feel like you part of the family. I would highly recommene this hotel to anyone staying in this area. In fact we are planning on returing next September for another stay as we didn't get to see everything we wanted to.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My stay at this hotel was worth the cost. I took the two night stay deal and was mistakenly charged more because i was switched to a different room. However, I notified the lady at the front desk who graciously explained and corrected the error, and granted my original request of staying in a specific room. The breakfast was enjoyable, and the workers were really friendly and helpful. I had a well relaxed and comfortable weekend. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write such a complimentary letter. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your satis faction.We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.
sedalia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was friendly and caring and very personable! The hotel was in fair condition but clean. It is pet friendly and has a restraint and bar in it. Close to the Zoo and other sites. For us we wish there would of been handicapped toilets. They also have fridge and microwave in the rooms. Nice clean pool.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you fir taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a kind letter. I am passing on your comments,knowing it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.
San Antonio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

very good quality of facilities and service, would recommend to anyone. The desk managers were very professional and acommodating. Very clean and well maintained. Good breakfast with variety of choices for food and drink.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent visit at our hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us. We consider dedicated and pleasant staff members our most valuable asset. I was pleased that you acknowledged my efforts. We appreciate your patronage and hope youy will stay wtih us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward your return.
Ponca City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is like a little hole in the wall. I drove past it thinking I could see it from the main road. My kids and I had a wonderful time in the hotel. My kids really liked the pool, they didn't want to get out. With the exception of finding two bugs in the bed, I will use this one again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your notifying us about the problem with the bugs you found in your bed. I appreciate your taking the time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. My staff and I are taking the steps to prevent this situation from occurring again in the future. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A. "Non-smoking" rooms on the third floor? That's impossible because other rooms on the third are for smokers, and the hallway is FILLED WITH SMOKE.
B. Room keys did not work.
C. Toilet was dysfunctional and flushed itself periodically. Filled out a maintenance request, but it was not. Kept me awake. Also a toilet seat just barely connected to the toilet.
D. Damp and humid condition in the room.
E. Waffle iron was dysfunctional. Rather than shutting it down, guests are allowed to clog up the breakfast line and wrestle with waffle batter goo.

Do not be fooled by the wafer-thin appearance of a remodel. The shortcomings are everywhere. And that certainly extends to the staff. We got here via Hotwire. Ouch. Never again.

Room Tip: Pick a room …at a different motel.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
BestGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear MrTravelTalker,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. I appreciate your taking the time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

I have investigated your comments and steps have already been taken to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again. My staff was also made aware of your comments and we have all taken immediate corrective action.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis and helps us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. In addition, please know that your comments and issues have been addressed.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.

Garden City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was one of the best experiences we have had at a motel recently. Almost like staying with family. Would be worth driving a little farther to your destination to stay at this Motel. Will definitely use this location again. Room was wonderful and breakfast was great, you couldn't ask for more.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind comment. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am passing on your comments, knowing that it wil serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. Once again thank you and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Broadway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!