Our daughter is about to graduate from OCU, so we have visited Oklahoma City many times over the last four years. Although we used to stay in expensive downtown hotels, with economic changes we sadly can no longer afford $200/night. For the past two years, we have stayed at this hotel every time we have visited OKC (probably 6 times total), and have never had a problem. OK, so it's not as nice as the $200/night places, but it's not supposed to be. If you want a comfortable safe place for less than $100, in a convenient location, this hotel deserves serious consideration. Regarding complaints about noise, I can't believe anyone stays at ANY hotel without earplugs (I used to need them in the $200/night places, too).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Country Inn & Suites Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, you can choose from accommodations that include both standard rooms and spacious suites with amenities like 40 inch flat screen TV's with over 120 cable channels, free Wi-Fi, a lending library, an outdoor pool and a complimentary breakfast every morning. This hotel's property is near the Bricktown District in Oklahoma City, which means you're just minutes from exciting venues such as Remington Park. If you're hosting a conference in the area, we also boast a large 1200 square foot meeting facility with everything you need to make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Country Inn And Suites Oklahoma City
- Country Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Country Inn