“I love this place..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Oklahoma City West

You added Days Inn Oklahoma City West to your Saves list
Days Inn Oklahoma City West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   504 South Meridian Avenue, I-40 Exit 145, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #87 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“I love this place..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

The location is central to all attractions, great prices, clean rooms, and the people are very nice and make you feel right at home.

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The highway noise and the low water pressure were my only problems. Awesome desk clerk in the evening when I checked in, great breakfast spread, comfortable bed, the room didn't smell or have bugs. The location is great with all of the places to eat and shop nearby. It’s priced reasonably and is clean.

Room Tip: A hidden gem!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

We were suppose to stay November 11th and 12th, but left early on the 12th. On the 11th we had a full day of shopping and fun. We were exhausted and went straight to bed. In the morning, I noticed silly string on the walls and tape all around the doors. I also found some plastic spider rings on the floor. It was obvious that this room had not been cleaned properly before us. There were cracks on the wall in the bathroom as well as blue silly string around the door. The phone looked like it had been ripped out of the wall. The cords were wrapped around the base and the phone line didn't stay inside the jack. The room had a weird smell to it like a wet dog, but this was suppose to be a pet free room. I told the guy at the front desk what I saw and gave him the rings. His only reply to me was "ok". We had to leave for our appointment, but when we returned a little bit later we decided to leave the hotel. When I went to check out early, I again told the front desk (different guy) my concerns. He did't say anything, he just handed me my receipt and said "here is your recept"?! Not an apology, not an explanation, nothing from both people at the front desk!!! Don't stay at this hotel unless you don't mind staying in a dirty room.

Room Tip: Don't go by just the photos on their website.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

The room was clean and properly furnished. The bed was comfortable. What disappointed me the most was the 'free wi-fi' was a disaster. I had work to do yet I could only stay connected for 5 or 10 minutes at most.
When I notified the staff at the front desk, I was given a "sorry." Then the topper was "you were given a good rate though."
When has a promised service been mitigated by a 'good rate?'
Will not stay there again. There are too many excellent chains in that area for me to lose two days of business with a faulty Internet connection.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the frontage road side. Traffic noise.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Asheville, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Kinda shabby and dated and worn out; only stay for value and location. In a heartless area near airport with hundreds of other chains; this is likely the cheapest one to stay at. Staff sent us miles away for a Chilis when there was one 1/2 mile south of the hotel, knew nothing about the area at all...Found a nice grille next door to eat at after all that...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Elk City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

My family stayed at this hotel this weekend. We chose this one because they had a pay and play package for White Water Bay. The hotel sits a little off the road and we had never stayed there so we were pleasantly surprised. The customer service was wonderful and the room was clean and very close to the pool. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Cornville, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

We stayed at this hotel one night on our way to Arizona. Parking was ample, even enough for a tractor trailer in the lot. We were given a ground floor room, right at the parking lot. Easy in and out. The room was clean and comfortable. The only problem we had was the tv. The picture was pink! We could find no way to adjust the color, so upon calling the front desk, we were offered another room since the maintenance people had gone home for the night. We declined, since we liked being where we were and were already unpacked, and asked if perhaps the manager could stop by and see what he could do with the TV. One of the front desk clerks came to the room, very nice young man, and tried to fix it but he couldn't. He apologized and we said don't worry about it, we'll deal with it. We just appreciated the attempt to correct the situation. We got a good night's sleep and had a good breakfast there in the morning. We will be staying there again on our next trip out.

Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Oklahoma City West? Share your experiences!