“very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
shawnee, United States
“very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

this hotel is excellent. it is very nice for the price. the staff was nice and helpful. check in and check out was fast and easy. the pool area is nice. the breakfast was good but the seating is limited. it is in a good location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Redmond, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Spent 2 days here on our way down to the South East. Clean, modern hotel along a suburban - type strip filled with mid rises, restaurants and a large shopping mall. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel is only a short 10 - 15 minute drive to downtown.

We were informed on our first night that the water furnace was to be worked on the following day. We weren't concerned since we were going to spend the majority of the day in downtown. Unfortunately, when we returned in the evening, we had no hot water. Staff member came up to our room, tried the water then tried a neighboring room. I guess the furnace issue only affected our floor since they had to move us to another floor & room. They were very nice about it but it was still a minor hassle to have to repack and unpack. Not sure what happened to the other people on our floor. New room was nice but faced an abandoned and worn out looking apartment building. Hopefully that eyesore is either renovated or torn down.

We also had planned on doing laundry at this hotel before we hit one of our main destinations of Dallas. This was the first Hampton I've stayed in that didn't have laundry facilities for their guests. That came as a big surprise. I guess I should have checked more carefully when I made reservations.

Breakfast was standard Hampton fare and good. One of the reasons I pick Hampton is because I can rely on their breakfasts.

Overall, liked the hotel and area but not sure if I would stay here again if in the area. Depending on cost, I might try out the Hilton Garden Inn and pay for their breakfasts.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stopped at this hotel at the last minute because of our cross country drive. Reservation and check in was easy and everyone was professional. The quality of the room was great, and the complimentary breakfast was very good with a wide variety of breakfast foods. Everyone in my family of five had a breakfast they thoroughly enjoyed. They certainly got the second leg of our trip off to a wonderful start.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael_Stanley2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
Holdenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My job requires frequent overnight stays and this hotel is great. Check in is quick and easy, which means a lot when I have just worked 17 hours and want to just get some sleep. Check out is just as easy. I LOVE their pillows!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Oklahoma City, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This hotel was clean, quiet, and had a friendly, helpful staff. The complimentary breakfast was varied and plentiful. It is in a convenient location to all the Oklahoma City points of interest that we wanted to visit. There are alot of restaurants nearby. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.
weatherford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

clean rooms great stay right next to restaurants very close to other attractions in Oklahoma city. Staff was very friendly and helpful beds were very comfortable. check in was easy check out same no problems would stay there again no problem

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us. I am glad you found your stay with us great and hopefully you can come back and stay with us again.

Have a wonderful day.
Dover, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here in May 2014 while on business with Guernsey & Co. The room was very spacious with a huge and comfortable bed, sofa, fridge, microwave, coffee/tea pot. I don't recall seeing a safe in the room but I'm not sure. Bathroom was modern, very clean, spacious, with plenty of towels, and the shower was relaxing.

The rooms were immaculately clean. Kudos to their room staff who obviously take pride in a job well done. I even liked the post-it note on the headboard.

The young man at the front desk in the evenings was friendly and witty. We shared a few good laughs at the end of the workday. The lobby area, while a bit small with regards to space, was tastefully decorated. The breakfast buffet in the lobby was usual Hampton fare and a good way to start the day along with a Starbucks latte found just up the road.

They had a business center, pool, and fitness center but I didn't use them. I did visit the Paseo Art District about 10 minutes away. What a great way to spend an afternoon of downtime walking in the shops, art galleries, and restaurants.

The Hampton Inn OKC Northwest is close to businesses, wonderful restaurants, and an easy drive to the airport. I definitely would stay at this Hampton when I'm back in OKC. There is NO question that the staff take pride in their work to make your stay the best it can be.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Michael S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for your review. We always try to go above and beyond what our guests expect. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest? Share your experiences!