“Very accommodating” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
“Very accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great location and accommodations. Very "kid" friendly, nice, clean pool and hot tub. Didn't use the exercise facility. No trouble using the free wifi. The evening shift was very friendly when we checked in.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fredericksburg, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Let me start out by saying the staff was very friendly and helpful. House keeping did a few extra things too so I tipped them. But after checking into the room and getting settled in I noticed what looked like a white metal box underneath the overhang of the A/C unit. I was curious so I picked it up only to find out that it was a "mult-trap" mouse catcher. Doesn't catch just one mouse but several... I was a bit shocked that they would have left this in the room for a new checkin. By the way I was on one of the upper floors. I decided not to say anything since it was late and didn't feel like moving rooms or hotel.. Kind of like camping out without the skunks. Well...later I went to the desk to charge my phone. Something caught my eye on the side of the A/C next to the wall. Another multi-catch mouse trap!! Obviously these guys have had problems with rodents. Good news I never saw a mouse, but I never looked into the traps either. Made sure I didn't leave any the food in the room just in case. I did leave the one trap out from the A/C thinking the cleaning service would notice it and take them out...nope still there. So.... 1 dot off for each trip (2) , 1 dot off for not taking them out of my room when I left one out. and 1 dot off for being a non-smoking floor and smelling like smoke......won't be staying there again.

Room Tip: Rooms at another hotel...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Logan W,
Thank you for reviewing your stay here at the Hampton Inn Oklahoma City Quail Springs. Recently, we were made aware of an increase in rodent activity in our area. In order to make sure that our guests aren't inconvenienced by this, we have taken steps with our pest elimination company to proactively protect our building. I apologize that this made your experience with us unpleasant. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we appreciate your feedback which will allow us to improve our future services. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit to the area.

Keon C.
Property Support Manager
Amarillo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

All of the employees at this Hampton Inn were found to be very caring and helpful individuals. They made check-in and check-out so simple and quick. The breakfast area was spotless and the food was plentiful and delicious. The A/C units and the rooms and bath were spotlessly clean. The towels were soft and smelled so clean. We found this Hampton Inn to be a very well cared for property.

Central City, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Very disappointed. Facility is outdated, horrible breakfast choices, smelly rooms, musty, loud heating/cooling in room, etc. It was not a good experience, considering my religious commitment to Hilton brand hotels... avoid this one!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Brian K,
Thank you for your review. Please accept my apologies that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional experience to our guests, and it is clear that we came up short during your visit. I hope that you can offer the Hampton Inn Oklahoma City Quail Springs another opportunity to change your mind and make up for this negative experience.

William B.
Lubbock,Tx, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Employees were extremely kind and cared about what each guest needed. Very wonderful experience. Food rooms entrance very clean, friendly, accommodating. Could not have asked for better service or care.

Hesperus, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were trying to get a credit card authorization form to a Hilton group hotel in Phoenix while we were traveling in Oklahoma City. The form would not print from the website, so we decided to go by a hotel in OKC and see if they had the form and would fax it for us. We ended up at the Hampton Inn Quail Springs. Kara and Joshua were extremely helpful - called the hotel in Phoenix, got the form, waited while I filled it out, offered me water and coffee, chatted with me while they faxed the form and all with smiles and friendliness. While I was there, I observed their friendly manner with folks who were guests there and overheard a meeting with the housekeeping staff where the manager (I believe his name is William) was obviously concerned with cleanliness and quality of work on a daily basis. While I didn't actually stay at this hotel, I would recommend it to anyone staying in OKC looking for an affordable hotel with good breakfast and great staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mansfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We would like everyone to know how incredible the manager, William Beaher, and his entire staff was to us. We were visiting OKC because of the sudden and tragic death of one of our dearest friends. Mr. Beaher, was extremely kind and compassionate about attending to our every need. He took the time to support us in every way possible and did so with class and thoughtfulness. We couldn't have asked for a better stay! The Hilton Hotel/Hampton Inn Corporation is extremely fortunate to have a manager of this caliber in their employ. So wish you could clone him and make his attention to detail and level of kindness the standard in each of your hotels.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City ...
#20 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.5 of 5 stars 273 reviews
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#37 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.0 of 5 stars 71 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Sprin...
#21 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.5 of 5 stars 74 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oklahoma City North (Quail Springs)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#18 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.5 of 5 stars 161 reviews
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
BEST WESTERN PLUS Memorial Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Memorial Inn &...
#31 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.0 of 5 stars 154 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs? Share your experiences!