The hotel staff was pleasant. This property does have small elevator and is clearly an "older" property. It is conventant to the major roads, but it is on a one way busy street. My room on the third floor was very noisey all night, it sounded like a compressor working and then knocking in over head pipes. Room 321 must be near the water heater? I would stay here again but in an location in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers and vacationers alike will want to find a hotel in Oklahoma City that offers modern conveniences and impeccable service. Look no further than the Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Quail Springs hotel. We're conveniently located in northern Oklahoma City across from the popular Quail Springs Mall. Commune with the animals at Oklahoma City Zoo...get an adrenaline rush at Frontier City Theme Park...or enjoy a stroll through historic Bricktown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn