“Nice, but noisey rooom” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rochelle
“Nice, but noisey rooom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel staff was pleasant. This property does have small elevator and is clearly an "older" property. It is conventant to the major roads, but it is on a one way busy street. My room on the third floor was very noisey all night, it sounded like a compressor working and then knocking in over head pipes. Room 321 must be near the water heater? I would stay here again but in an location in the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Oklahoma City, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Old styling, furnishing, heating/cooling system and feel. No ethernet wall plug-in. No lobby. VERY unprofessional staff (except for Riann). Smoking in rooms. Reservations not handled properly BOTH times I stayed. Did I say unprofessional staff yet? Heater stinks when turned on. Elevator too small for 2 people and luggage comfortably. Narrow hallways too small for luggage and housecleaning carts. Also, unprofessional and lazy staff. They were talking in front of me while I was trying to wait on them so I could get my breakfast. They never greeted me or apologized when they realized I was just waiting on them to finish chatting. Will NOT be back ever. And I'm a Hilton Honors member. Almost a Gold member. I only stay at Hampton Inns. Disappointed thoroughly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Paul W,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a Hilton Honors Reward member. Please allow me to apologize for the less than professional service you received as a guest of our hotel. I appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention, and I will be addressing them with my entire staff right away. It is my hope that you might offer us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to the area.

Riann R.
Assistant General Manager
Cary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have stayed three times at this hotel and each time it was great! Always clean and well maintained. Pool area clean, not crowded, towels ready for your use. Staff very friendly and will help with anything you need. Breakfast is the usual fare for Hampton Inn. Breakfast area very clean and well taken care of. Attendant came around to ask if you wanted anything and took our empty plates. Room was clean and fresh. I would stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel was quiet, clean and the desk attendants were very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The only thing that I did not like was there was no side entrance near the parking lot.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We appreciated everyone's attention. From a warm greeting each time we passed by the front desk, to sincere interest in helping us with our needs. You will experience the best from a staff that goes above and beyond your expectations!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Woodward, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Staff was wonderful over phone and in person, check-in and check-out was quick and professional. Requested a smoking room, was on 3rd floor. Room smelled fresh despite it being a smoking room. Very quiet, stayed on a Saturday night. Has great proximity to highways, food, and shopping. I will definitely return to this Hotel anytime I stay in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Elgin, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We arrived at the hotel on a busy Saturday night. The very small lobby was dirty with coffee trash and empty creamer containers. Although we had already booked a reservation, our room was not ready although it was 5 PM (check-in is at 3 PM I was told by the clerk).

The very rude Manager on duty, Bobby, made sure to take her time finding us a room. In fact, she brought the maid's cart upstairs before checking for any available rooms. After we waited 20 minutes, finally a room became available.

We ran into the rude Manager, Bobby, once again. I spoke to her and informed her we were very displeased. After I specifically told her, no, I do not want your help finding our room, she pushed past me, and opened our room door. She then sarcastically told me to have a pleasant stay with as much attitude and disrespect I think I have ever experienced as a customer.

My husband travels a great deal for work and uses Hilton Hotels a great deal. We both thought this was a horrible experience.

We have made sure to let the Hilton Honors program know that this dump and it's extremely rude staff should not be a part of the good name of Hilton.

• Stayed November 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Lbarnold9,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm terribly sorry for the negative experience you had at my hotel. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is our top priority, and that this was an isolated incident. If you would like to further discuss your stay please contact me at your earliest convenience. Once again, please accept my apologies for your stay, and I hope you will allow us another opportunity to host you again.

George W.
Property Manager
405-752-7070

Been to Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs? Share your experiences!