“Life Savor” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fort Worth, Texas
“Life Savor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My Mother, two sisters, and I all stayed at this hotel when my brother was in the hospital at Mercy. This hotel didn't only have outstanding customer service but the women all felt really safe in this hotel! This is very important for a group of women! The breakfast was awesome and really saved us a lot of money because it was a full breakfast! So thankful for the staff and accommodations at this time in our lives! I would recommend this hotel 100%! Thanks again Hampton Inn and Teresa Conn (General Manager) for everything!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Teresa C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
We are very happy to have been able to help out in such a time of need, Our thoughts and prayers are with your family as your loved one recovers. We hope to see again under more enjoyable circumstances. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This property was so-so and not up to Hampton or Hilton standard.

There was this strange smell in the kings room, I think the small shed which they have next to King bed rooms facing IHOPS is the reason for that smell as water keeps accumulating over there after rain.

Also before using the iron in the room check it out completely because the one I had in my room worked fine for a while and then within seconds leaked some rusted water spoiling my shirt, which I was suppose to wear for my meeting. I believe cleaning carpet, bed and rooms is what everybody does but taking care of small things like cleaning the iron before leaving it in the room for new guest to use is one of the things most of the hotels miss.

The lobby was the smallest and usually people have to wait for others to stand for morning breakfast. Breakfast served lacked change and it was almost same stuff everyday, I am not sure why HAMPTON's all over US do not follow same standards.

Also as they have the indoor pool which is very near to the lobby, people generally used walk in straight out of pool to the breakfast area as they the property have no signs asking them not to roam around in swimwear etc.

The rooms were big and best thing is this property being opposite to Quail springs mall so that you can spend your day shopping or browsing.

I have been to HAMPTON LA/ MICHIGAN and couple of others but I did not liked this compared to them.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on floor 2 away from lift. As they have indoor pool and kids and guest in the pool...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Teresa C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time share your thoughts. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and the comfort and stress free experience of our guest is the most important. Have a great summer!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The location of this hotel is it great lots of restaurants within walking distance. The bed of the rooms are very good after a long day of work feels like been in a cloud. They have a variety on their breakfast to go and to eat in. The tv of the room got great selections of channels. I do recommend it for business or pleasure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Teresa C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon, Have a great summer!
San Angelo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel was very clean, and very accomodating. The staff was great and extremely nice. I would definitely stay here again. The ladies at the front desk offered my children games and refreshments everytime we walked thru the loby. It was raining during our stay and they provided us with umbrellas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We Love having you here!! We Love Families! Thank you for the kind words. There is no opinion more important than that of our guest. We look forward to seeing you again, in the meantime have a great summer!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Staff is great from start to finish, location is great for shopping and dinning and within 15 min. To all sporting events at bricktown, hall of fame stadium and even the zoo. Will stay here again next year for the ncaa college world series.

• Stayed May 2013
We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to Oklahoma City and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance with your future travel plans, it is always our pleasure to assist our guest. Have a wonderful summer!
Noman,ok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I'm leaving today after being here for a month due to work,Only thing I can say Is....When I go bury me in a Hampton!!!! From the front desk to the breakfast lady to the housekeeping!!! I was here when the Tornado hit Moore Oklahoma,We had no idea where it was going to hit next,They made sure we got out of our rooms safely until it passed over. Thank You All For Taking Care Of Me!! Be Blessed!!! '' Cato Diva'' :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Quail Springs. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us. I am pleased to know that our safety procedures were handled the way we practiced and that our guest felt safe. The safety of our guest is the most important thought on our minds. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Lawton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Everyone was so warm and welcoming upon check in. Our room was nice and clean. The beds comfortable, but I always bring my own pillow. The bathroom was very clean (thanks Mr. Jefferson!) The room was nice and quiet, we heard no noise at all from inside or outside the hotel! I slept very well that night. It was wonderful! I would have liked a little better selection for breakfast, but you can always go next door to IHOP if you like. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay, we very much appreciate the thoughts and opinions of our guest. We read and study each one and use them for training, rewarding a job well done and most of all seeing our hotel through the eyes of the guest. I will certainly pass on your comments to Mr. Jefferson, I know he will appreciate your kind words. Have a great summer!

Been to Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs? Share your experiences!