“Convenient and Cool!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 140 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
“Convenient and Cool!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I spent one night here with our cocker spaniel on a Midwest road trip. We arrived late, tired, and hot from our journey to find a clean, crisp room and pleasant hospitality from the front desk clerk. Hubby enjoyed the exercise room and I appreciated the green space for walking our pup. Breakfast was convenient and good, and our stay, although brief, was pleasant.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our Girl Scout leader retreat. Checkin was easy rooms were wonderful. Clean and very comfortable. The air conditioning worked beautifully! We used the conference room as well it was all setup and sign on the door welcoming us. The staff were very very helpful and friendly! Will definitely use them again.

• Stayed June 2014
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall location recently during the week. We were amazed how clean everything was and how professional the hotel staff were to us. Our first indication that this hotel went above and beyond was when the manager checked me in and gave me his cell phone number and told me if anything wasn't right with our stay to let him know, day or night. That's the first time anyone has ever done that to me.

The room was immaculate and the shower was the best water pressure and spray I have ever had. We stay at a lot of the Marriott hotels, including Residence Inn, but this one stood out to us as being well managed. They took pride in treating their customers right and making sure their stay was excellent.

We really needed to stay in the downtown area but because the Residence Inn Bricktown was a Category 6 hotel, we decided to choose this one. We were glad we did and I would stay here again. The travel time to downtown was about 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Ask for hotel away from the highway. This hotel is on the corner of I-35 & I-240. We did not h...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

No chairs or benches out front

Breakfast ends to early, 9:30 am on Sat, 9:00 m-th

Beds - were too soft for me, everything else was ok

Pet charges - too high, $75. I understand a cleaning fee, but that's pretty high for a non-shedding shorkie who gets groomed, doesn't smell, doesn't drool over everything. I have asthma so I completely understanding not wanting a room that smells like dog.

Room rate - too high, 159.

One night with a pet ended up costing 262.35. Wasn't worth it in my opinion.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I travel extensively with my job, and I often bring my family with. This 30 night stay at the Marriott Residence Inn Crossroads in OKC is the best experience my family and I have ever had. Chase, Krystle, and the rest of the staff are absolutely top notch. The attention and care they showed my family was remarkable. My 4 and 2 year old kids enjoyed Chase and Kryslte so much that they would get up to the room and play "Chase and Krystle" and pretend to help customers.

The hotel is clean and comfortable, the breakfast was what I expect at most Marriott or Hilton properties, and the evening socials provided a nice break from hauling the family to a restaurant.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
GMRISouth, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Mr. Jostad,

I cannot express enough how wonderful it was to have you and your family stay with us. You are deeply missed and still talked about amongst the staff here at the hotel. Please come back and visit when you are in Oklahoma City again.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is our 2nd stay at this location and in the same room as before. Room 300 is a little bit away from the elevator and next to the stairs. Very quiet location. The room is complete with everything you need between a loaded kitchen, WiFi, hair dryer etc. my little one slept on the couch was excited to have his own space. The bed is comfortable and the shower is relaxing. I would recommend this location as it is fairly close to Bricktown, 10 min or so drive time. Do not recommend the Crossroads Mall. The breakfast was perfect for us. They had a variety of cereals, hot oatmeal, breads, pastries, yogurt, fruit, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, French toast, sausage patties and potatoes. Everything was tasty and they also had fruit juice and coffee.

Stayed December 2013
Chase R, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you so much stixx3 for providing feedback about your stay. We strive for every guest to be completely satisfied and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations. I have taken your comments and shared with the staff.

We all hope to see you back soon!

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I travel to this hotel somewhere between 2-5 times per year. Let's be honest, this hotel is nice and unfortunately in a bad location. There isn't much around other than local businesses. If you are working in the area, this is the best choice by far - but be ready to hop on I240 for food since there isn't much around. The staff is friendly and accomodating. The room I had this past trip in September wasn't normally what I get - they had duct tape on the floor around the wood paneling instead of fixing it - but I am willing to give a Marriott a mulligan every now and then.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chase R, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay. We take the safety and security of our guests very seriously. The Crossroads mall is under new management and has completed their grand re opening. We are extremely excited about the new shops coming to the area and the continued new businesses that are opening near us all the time.

Chase Rollins

Been to Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall? Share your experiences!