My husband and I spent one night here with our cocker spaniel on a Midwest road trip. We arrived late, tired, and hot from our journey to find a clean, crisp room and pleasant hospitality from the front desk clerk. Hubby enjoyed the exercise room and I appreciated the green space for walking our pup. Breakfast was convenient and good, and our stay, although brief, was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leader among Oklahoma City, OK hotels, Residence Inn South/Crossroads Mall is your home-away-from-home for short and extended-stays. Our central location is key. Find our comfortable Oklahoma City accommodations at the intersection of I-35 and I-240, just 10 minutes from Will Rogers World Airport, 5 miles from downtown and the Bricktown entertainment district and minutes from Tinker Air Force Base. Outshining other Oklahoma City extended stay hotels, we offer free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, on-site market, indoor pool, fitness center, SportCourt® and evening social hours with free light dinner (M-TH). Our sizeable suites feature separate living areas, fully-equipped kitchens and superb bedding for a full night's rest. Guests of Residence Inn South/Crossroads Mall should take advantage of enticing perks such as Marriott Rewards® and easy group booking. Whether relocating or visiting just a few days, make the favored choice of extended stay Oklahoma City, OK hotels: Residence Inn by Marriott OKC South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Residence Inn