You added Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall to your Saves list
Ranked #57 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Florida
“Ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

No chairs or benches out front

Breakfast ends to early, 9:30 am on Sat, 9:00 m-th

Beds - were too soft for me, everything else was ok

Pet charges - too high, $75. I understand a cleaning fee, but that's pretty high for a non-shedding shorkie who gets groomed, doesn't smell, doesn't drool over everything. I have asthma so I completely understanding not wanting a room that smells like dog.

Room rate - too high, 159.

One night with a pet ended up costing 262.35. Wasn't worth it in my opinion.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I travel extensively with my job, and I often bring my family with. This 30 night stay at the Marriott Residence Inn Crossroads in OKC is the best experience my family and I have ever had. Chase, Krystle, and the rest of the staff are absolutely top notch. The attention and care they showed my family was remarkable. My 4 and 2 year old kids enjoyed Chase and Kryslte so much that they would get up to the room and play "Chase and Krystle" and pretend to help customers.

The hotel is clean and comfortable, the breakfast was what I expect at most Marriott or Hilton properties, and the evening socials provided a nice break from hauling the family to a restaurant.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
GMRISouth, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Mr. Jostad,

I cannot express enough how wonderful it was to have you and your family stay with us. You are deeply missed and still talked about amongst the staff here at the hotel. Please come back and visit when you are in Oklahoma City again.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is our 2nd stay at this location and in the same room as before. Room 300 is a little bit away from the elevator and next to the stairs. Very quiet location. The room is complete with everything you need between a loaded kitchen, WiFi, hair dryer etc. my little one slept on the couch was excited to have his own space. The bed is comfortable and the shower is relaxing. I would recommend this location as it is fairly close to Bricktown, 10 min or so drive time. Do not recommend the Crossroads Mall. The breakfast was perfect for us. They had a variety of cereals, hot oatmeal, breads, pastries, yogurt, fruit, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, French toast, sausage patties and potatoes. Everything was tasty and they also had fruit juice and coffee.

Stayed December 2013
Chase R, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you so much stixx3 for providing feedback about your stay. We strive for every guest to be completely satisfied and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations. I have taken your comments and shared with the staff.

We all hope to see you back soon!

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I travel to this hotel somewhere between 2-5 times per year. Let's be honest, this hotel is nice and unfortunately in a bad location. There isn't much around other than local businesses. If you are working in the area, this is the best choice by far - but be ready to hop on I240 for food since there isn't much around. The staff is friendly and accomodating. The room I had this past trip in September wasn't normally what I get - they had duct tape on the floor around the wood paneling instead of fixing it - but I am willing to give a Marriott a mulligan every now and then.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chase R, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay. We take the safety and security of our guests very seriously. The Crossroads mall is under new management and has completed their grand re opening. We are extremely excited about the new shops coming to the area and the continued new businesses that are opening near us all the time.

Colchester, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was our first stay at a Residence Inn and were very impressed. Staff were friendly. Our room was large with kitchen area, dining area, very comfortable sofa in lounge area, king bed and bathroom with walk in shower. Everything was very clean and furnishings of good quality. Breakfast was excellent. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you Jan53 for taking the time to provide comments about the hotel. It is truly a pleasure to work for Residence Inn and provide the best customer service possible. Please come back and see us again when you are in Oklahoma City.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband has been travelling to OKC from Houston weekly. I thought for this trip I would come with him. We chose this hotel as it offered a kitchen, separate bedroom and allowed dogs for an additional fee. Room was nice. Have the kitchen was very convenient. Great breakfast in the lobby each and every morning included with your room. Lots of options. They also offer a happy hour type dinner 2-3 nights a week. There is nothing overly memorable about the rooms. However, I would return because they do have the most amazing staff!! Very courteous and always willing to go above and beyond to assist you. Very enjoyable stay. Thanks!

Room Tip: Room on the first floor near the basketball court was a little noisy from time to time.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for providing feedback about your stay. I have taken your comments and shared with the staff.

We all hope to see you back soon!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great mobility to much of OKC area, near 2 interstates. Friendly and helpful front desk manager put me in a quiet room as requested. Room was spacious, the central heat/AC unit was quiet. Typical decor for an RI, I was pleased with this hotel as my base for several weeks. Good bed, two flat screens. When family came to visit we had room for everyone. Fully equipped kitchen meant I could eat healthy while on the road. Typical nice hot breakfast as you'd expect. Renovations are underway, so I imagine it will only improve.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from highway
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GMRISouth, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful feed back. I have shared your comments on your experience with all of the staff.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back here at The Residence Inn Oklahoma City South.

Chase Rollins

Been to Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall? Share your experiences!