We met my parents there for the WCWS tournament. Our room was like an apartment, with 2 separate bedrooms, a living room w/fireplace, dining area and FULL kitchen. It was super nice. The bedrooms were not cramped - each has it's own bathroom/vanity area. The kitchen has a full size stove and refrigerator and even a dishwasher. We did not eat ONE MEAL out - we had all of our meals at the hotel. One night, my husband grilled steaks on the gas grill in the hotel courtyard. The hotel had full breakfast every day in the lobby. The room was less than $150 night which was by far cheaper than renting 2 separate rooms, AND we didn't have to go back and forth between two rooms to visit - we had the living area right there that was plenty big for us. If we go back to the WCWS next year, we'll DEFINITELY stay at the Residence Inn. It was right off the interstate, which meant only about a 10 minute drive to the stadium for the games. So convenient. The staff was great - very helpful. The exercise room was a little cramped but they have about twice the equipment as a normal hotel, and the pool area was beautiful (indoor pool). Overall, i think it was one of the best places we've ever stayed! Try it - you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leader among Oklahoma City, OK hotels, Residence Inn South/Crossroads Mall is your home-away-from-home for short and extended-stays. Our central location is key. Find our comfortable Oklahoma City accommodations at the intersection of I-35 and I-240, just 10 minutes from Will Rogers World Airport, 5 miles from downtown and the Bricktown entertainment district and minutes from Tinker Air Force Base. Outshining other Oklahoma City extended stay hotels, we offer free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, on-site market, indoor pool, fitness center, SportCourt® and evening social hours with free light dinner (M-TH). Our sizeable suites feature separate living areas, fully-equipped kitchens and superb bedding for a full night's rest. Guests of Residence Inn South/Crossroads Mall should take advantage of enticing perks such as Marriott Rewards® and easy group booking. Whether relocating or visiting just a few days, make the favored choice of extended stay Oklahoma City, OK hotels: Residence Inn by Marriott OKC South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott and Expedia so you can book your Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Residence Inn