The staff is wonderful here. They were friendly, accomodating, and often went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Although there is no transportation to the airport, there is a van onsite that will take you to nearby points of interest (restaurants, for example.) The driver will pick you up when you're ready to return to the hotel, also.
The rooms were very nice, the beds comfortable, and everything was clean. My only complaint was the exercise facility--the chlorine in the air from the indoor swimming pool permeated the entire exercise "suite." The odor was so strong I couldn't stay in the area without coughing.
We ate breakfast in the hotel and it was OK. There was a buffet of astonishing variety for $12.99, or you could order items a la carte. The portions were very large (the fruit plate was huge!). My only complaint was that the pancakes were supposed to be served with banana frangipane and the waffles were supposed to have a vanilla marscapone. When I asked our waitress about these items, she told me they didn't really exist. The pancakes and waffles were served plain, although there were a few fresh berries on the side. The pancakes tasted like they were made from a mix that had not been stirred very well. The waffles were much better.
All in all, we had a wonderful stay at the hotel. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance